The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 New Rub :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 11/06/2011 : 13:52:30

Got zac new rub yesterday and got him settled in , picked up a new hide to match his warm end one as i was beginning to worry that he wasnt moving from the warm end one as he didnt like the other .
heres some of the pics :)

you can just make out a shiney eye under the leaf :)

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Royalbob Posted - 15/06/2011 : 10:38:33
now thats a great looking rub
Lotabob Posted - 12/06/2011 : 16:03:55
I bet the little monster is due to shed soon. Sanke got me again with her yawning today, sat on my arm, massive yawn.
Laws Posted - 12/06/2011 : 00:12:59
hey bob , i like his rub now , the last one was too small for him so no he can stretch out but still have enough stuff in there . we have left the feeding dish in there to use up abit of space . the feeding is ok atm , he had that first mouse with a strike , then missed his next one , but we left one over nite about 6 days ago and we didnt think he was gona take it , showed loads of interest , but we left it in there and it was gone when we woke up .
i thought his head looked abit dusty , his last shed was the 10th of the 5th , so about a month ago so he could be due . hes gone back up to 203 grams now , almost the weight full when we got him . i just no he has a stinker in there tho! lol!
Lotabob Posted - 11/06/2011 : 17:56:00
Awww that is a lovely RUB setup you have there, Zac is a lucky little guy. He is going to be very happy in there its nice and spacious but at the same time well packed and confined for him. You'll go insane now having to give a little bit of settling in time just as you got armchair walkies.

Duke is a yawner too, I did think maybe Zac is about to shed when I saw the pictures, if you look at the black on his back end in the last picture its just looking a bit dusty (either about to shed or you need to get the pledge out) so its possible that his skin is a bit tight around his head and he's just stretching it out. Or just tired, I think Duke yawns all the time to remind me of the weaponry he carries, he gives his teeth a good flex letting me know to stay away from the head. Sanke is a yawner too, she yawns when your holding her, scares the brown out of me because she leans towards my arm or hand while she does it, cheeky madam she is.

How is the feeding going?
Laws Posted - 11/06/2011 : 16:30:05
Don't let that fool u , he soon zoomed round the sofa after that pic was took ! I got abit worried as in the old rub he always stayed in the warm hide and I thought it was coz he didn't like the coconut in the cool side , but woke up this morning and he's using his new one in the cold side :) I keep catching him yawning , is this normal ? I kno they all do it , but I've seen him do it four or five times over a week or so ??
n/a Posted - 11/06/2011 : 15:27:35
Looks really good! A royal palace in fact.

Aww, he's a shy boy ... he looks really yellow in that last pic; Shahi's golden but never as yellow as that. Very nice!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000