The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Dukie Blue

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 13/06/2011 : 23:00:53
Someone get the pledge out Duke's all dusty.

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
newbie Posted - 16/06/2011 : 18:06:23
Such a cutie
n/a Posted - 16/06/2011 : 16:25:36
He looks great - mean, moodyblues and magnificent!

Yeah, some will eat while in blue, some not ...but they're never consistent, mind you ...all the best with Zac's shed, Laws - looks like he's growing up.
Laws Posted - 16/06/2011 : 12:54:49
cool cool , we have had one shed with him before , but that was back wen he refused every meal , so im figuring as now we have him in the rub hes more coomfy in theres not harm in trying . there are all going thru sheds lately , a few weeks ago and kai is due to strip off anyday now he has cleared and now zac . we had him out last nite and i still love how different he is to handling the corns . im nervous about handling the boa when we get him!
Lotabob Posted - 16/06/2011 : 00:54:21
You can try it, as its his first shed it will be a learning experience for you. I offered Duke a meal when he was shedding but he refused it, I didn't offer him anything then so he didn't eat all through shedding and then at his next due feed after shedding he refused too, but the week after he went back to feeding. Best bet, try it and see what happens, if he refuses then you'll know for next time to not waste food when shedding.
Laws Posted - 16/06/2011 : 00:03:20
lol royals seem to take their time in everything lol! so probably a week or so then , i had this funny feeling wen i had him out earlier and then i checked his belly and its peachy! rekon i can try a feed then sat ? if its gona be abit longer before he starts to dull etc ?
Lotabob Posted - 16/06/2011 : 00:01:36
I saw Duke's belly go about a week ago, just a pink tint, he went blue a few days ago and I think he is at the peak of his blueness at the moment. Duke likes to take his time over shedding.
Laws Posted - 15/06/2011 : 23:43:23
hehe! very blue! i ahve notice zac's got a pink peachy belly and he has a patch on his head that still looks dusty , so im guessing a few days and he will be in blue . how long before the peachyness do u notice ? also he should be due a feed saturday , not sure if i should hold of ? x
Lotabob Posted - 15/06/2011 : 21:53:27
I am taking this a a huge personal victory in winning over Duke. The last shed he went through he hissed and struck out and was generally not a happy snake, I was doing his spot check and he was been nice, I gently lifted him up and he was very calm, quick check, everything back in the viv, job done.

n/a Posted - 13/06/2011 : 23:13:28
Duke is bursting out all over!

Get yer kit off, Duke!!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000