The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Serenity

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Margwar Posted - 25/06/2011 : 21:30:17
This is our 2007 Female Royal Python, she is underweight due to poor feeding from her previous owner. But she is slowly putting on weight and doing everything a snake should do!
So, less chat, more pictures! (The first 3 are from a month ago, the last few are from yesterday after she shed on Wednesday night)

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Oh How Original Posted - 07/07/2011 : 13:34:33
Yeah my female always did compared to my male, I don't know what it is about them, but they definitely do.
Margwar Posted - 07/07/2011 : 08:55:56
I agree Oh How Original, compared to Margwar, Serenity looks so much nicer and as you said, more elegant.
Oh How Original Posted - 07/07/2011 : 01:03:43
Is it just me or do females always look so much more elegant and pretty than males?
Don't get me wrong, males a stunning, but theres just a slight edge to a female
heaton177 Posted - 03/07/2011 : 21:25:48
lovely looking snake and its nice that she has found a loving owner, my royal is around 1 1/2 - 2 years now and when i last weighed him he was just over 800g. and mine has had a month or so off feeding aswl. at least she is eating now :)
Margwar Posted - 26/06/2011 : 09:46:09
quote:
Originally posted by Tawfik47

Nice royal and nice pics, i think i should buy a high resolution camera for better pics, my mobile cam is not that good.

The second two and last two were taken with my phone :P The ones with white backdrops were done with a DSLR, which is covered in dust spots, doesn't focus properly and is just generally a little bit crap :P
Margwar Posted - 26/06/2011 : 09:45:09
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

She's lovely and doesn't look skinny in those pics so your obviously doing great for her.

She's not skinny per say, but you can feel her spine clear as day, and at 4 years old, she's only just hit the 800g mark, but she pounded down a small rat last night, only her second one with us, so hopefully it's all uphill from here.
Tawfik47 Posted - 26/06/2011 : 09:40:05
Nice royal and nice pics, i think i should buy a high resolution camera for better pics, my mobile cam is not that good.
Lotabob Posted - 25/06/2011 : 22:33:33
She's lovely and doesn't look skinny in those pics so your obviously doing great for her.
n/a Posted - 25/06/2011 : 21:50:19
Lovely girl - lovely little face! So glad you rescued her and are giving her a good life now.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000