The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Jack in one year.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
anatess Posted - 21/07/2011 : 17:47:38
I thought those posts of Mo and Shahi were brilliant. I thought I'd do a before and after picture as well.

So, here's Jack right when he was born (right after the first shed). He pipped his egg on July 30, 2010. He was 65g on this picture:

And here he is now. He shed 3 days ago and he's at 720g:

He's a "dirty" bee - that is, a lot of black spots on him and a distinct brownish line down his back, but it seems like the older he got, the brighter his yellow turned out to be so the spots now provide a good contrast.

The other bee that I rehomed (it was a girl and I wanted to go for the male because I was going for a relatively smaller royal) is a "clean" bee. Here she was right after first shed. Unfortunately, I don't have a "now" picture of her since she's in California now.

I think the "clean" bee is a better looking bee, but I have to say, Jack is still quite the most stunning royal in my collection.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BlueDragon Posted - 22/07/2011 : 11:00:06
Very nice snakes : )
Tawfik47 Posted - 22/07/2011 : 00:50:50
Nice photos and great looking snake ;)
hodgie Posted - 22/07/2011 : 00:22:31
He really has improved, stunning Bee now.
anatess Posted - 21/07/2011 : 20:50:51
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

anything with dirty infront of the name is better in my opinion.

Stunning little snake. I would love to get into the different types of Royals, I'd love to one day own a blue eyed leusistic but I just dont have a spare £2000.

Dirty! LOL!!! You are right!

Oh, I'd love the blue-eyed too. I saw one for sale last January for $1,100. I don't know how much it would cost to ship across the Atlantic ocean though.

I have a male yellowbelly. If I can get him a wife I might have a chance at an Ivory - the closest I can get to a BEL. Waaaaa.
reptiledanny Posted - 21/07/2011 : 20:01:44
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

Stunning little snake. I would love to get into the different types of Royals, I'd love to one day own a blue eyed leusistic but I just dont have a spare £2000.

There about 900 now, and I'm sure you could get one cheaper than that if you looked around
n/a Posted - 21/07/2011 : 18:12:12
Gorgeous snakes and pics - you must BEE very proud of them!
Lotabob Posted - 21/07/2011 : 17:54:42

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000