The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Introducing Monty and Medusa!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
macquirie Posted - 28/07/2011 : 20:07:02
Hi Everyone! as promised here are my newly Acquired pair of Royals,Thanks to Chay, Monty a CB10 Normal Het Albino,Poo'd and Wee'd when I got him Home, he weighs in at 320g.

And this is Medusa,believed female, not much known as she was rescued by her previous owner Chay from someone who kept her in a Fishtank near a Radiator!Poo'd and Wee'd when I got her home she weighs in at 620g

17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tawfik47 Posted - 01/08/2011 : 12:02:44
Very nice pics
reptiledanny Posted - 01/08/2011 : 10:28:28
quote:
Originally posted by Oh How Original

Just one word of advice, try not to handle when in blue, as they can become a bit nippy, I know from personal experience, and when around kids, it's always to be safe than sorry

it depends on the snake, i now if i handled my corn he would bite me in blue, and my female royal gets a bit hissy, but thats it, but my male royal doesnt really care, if anything, he is more gentle and relaxed because he doesnt want to move around as much and prefers to curl up round my neck or round my arm
Oh How Original Posted - 31/07/2011 : 23:16:32
Just one word of advice, try not to handle when in blue, as they can become a bit nippy, I know from personal experience, and when around kids, it's always to be safe than sorry
macquirie Posted - 31/07/2011 : 21:04:58
Quick Update! Monty Has Shed and been Fed, will update Pics assoon as I can, just waiting for Medusa to Shed now then I'll feed her.
sandi Posted - 30/07/2011 : 19:53:28
Great pics and great to know they have good friends to play with!
macquirie Posted - 30/07/2011 : 14:30:55

Hi BATS, thank you very much! Joshua and Mariah have always been confident and inquisitive children, just like their Mum. Ididn't notice till we had taken the photos on Tuesday that Both of them were going into Blue (Monty & Medusa that is, NOT Joshua & Mariah!!)

John
n/a Posted - 30/07/2011 : 14:16:25
Lovely kids, snakes and pics and Mariah and Joshua look very confident. Are both snakes in blue?
macquirie Posted - 29/07/2011 : 23:35:52

macquirie Posted - 29/07/2011 : 21:13:27
Thank you everyone!!! Here are some piccies of my Gorgeous Grandchildren Joshua and Mariah with Monty and Medusa!!!

Warmest Wishes,

john
BlueDragon Posted - 29/07/2011 : 09:49:41
A fish tank near a raidiator? : / It's amazing, really, what some people deem acceptable...

Anywho, both very nice snakes. Congrats : )
chay Posted - 29/07/2011 : 00:35:23
Im glad youre enjoyin them both, im missin both ov them, seems ages since iv fed them now even tho it wernt long ago, feeding was best bit with those 2 as they are excellent fast aggressive feeders both of them, good luck with them and il keep in touch wen i get bak from naffghan, thanks again
n/a Posted - 28/07/2011 : 21:50:25
quote:
Originally posted by macquirie

Many Thanks Everyone! They are both just going into Shed at the moment but I will be loading more pics later! I forgot to say that Monty was already named by his previous owner, but Medusa didn't have a name, as soon as I got her home my daughter, who is 6 months pregnant, immediately said " I think she should be called Medusa" to which I replied "thats Fine but I get to name your baby Daughter when she's born, and I choose FROGMELLA!!" LOL!

macquirie Posted - 28/07/2011 : 21:47:55
Many Thanks Everyone! They are both just going into Shed at the moment but I will be loading more pics later! I forgot to say that Monty was already named by his previous owner, but Medusa didn't have a name, as soon as I got her home my daughter, who is 6 months pregnant, immediately said " I think she should be called Medusa" to which I replied "thats Fine but I get to name your baby Daughter when she's born, and I choose FROGMELLA!!" LOL!
newbie Posted - 28/07/2011 : 21:07:55
Beautiful
Evolution Morphs Posted - 28/07/2011 : 20:42:41
very nice :)
GMac Posted - 28/07/2011 : 20:39:45
looking good
n/a Posted - 28/07/2011 : 20:20:30
They're lovely - bet you're thrilled - congrats and welcome home Monty and Medusa!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000