The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Tyson

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
boomslang Posted - 01/08/2011 : 23:17:23
This is Tyson,My late 2010 pin which was sold as being male,weighs around 205g when last checked.Eating small weaner rats like a pig.

Afew of his viv

Sorry for bad pics,was taken on my phone.Planned to take more tonight,but found him like this

16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
boomslang Posted - 04/08/2011 : 00:06:41
quote:
Originally posted by Oh How Original

I like the striped ones too, you ever thought of going full stripe with a G-Stripe?

Ghost kingpin,kingpin and ofc G-Stripe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGaAhPu8GsM&feature=related

How could you not love that lol..and thanks Tawfik47
Tawfik47 Posted - 03/08/2011 : 23:35:10
Great looking royal and very nice set up i must tell
Oh How Original Posted - 03/08/2011 : 21:49:49
I like the striped ones too, you ever thought of going full stripe with a G-Stripe?
boomslang Posted - 03/08/2011 : 20:16:56
quote:
You'd be surprised what some shops will do...
I have been quite tempted by a pin recently.

Hehe yeah,I have prove of him being around mar 2011.As he was there when i visited the store then.So lets just say he was born around that time hehehe.

Hes here now,So thats all that matters.

I might get a kingpin next,I just like the striped kinda morphs
Oh How Original Posted - 03/08/2011 : 04:38:30
Ahh well that's good then, just with you not having many posts and things, I wasn't sure if it was maybe your first snake, and the fact he's a 2010 but only 205g lol.
But yeah, that's excellent if he's feeding well[/quote]Yeah just joined up :) I keep chameleons mainly.When he was purchased i was told 2010.but after weighing him when i got him,he was 149g so even very very late 2010 it don`t add up.so hes a 2011 for sure,that or he wasn't fed for like 4 months hehe.

You'd be surprised what some shops will do...
I have been quite tempted by a pin recently.
boomslang Posted - 03/08/2011 : 00:28:20
quote:
Ahh well that's good then, just with you not having many posts and things, I wasn't sure if it was maybe your first snake, and the fact he's a 2010 but only 205g lol.
But yeah, that's excellent if he's feeding well
Yeah just joined up :) I keep chameleons mainly.When he was purchased i was told 2010.but after weighing him when i got him,he was 149g so even very very late 2010 it don`t add up.so hes a 2011 for sure,that or he wasn't fed for like 4 months hehe.

quote:
Funky!

Just out of interest. What wattage ceramic (black & stealthy) are you using, how is it fixed to the 'roof', and doesn't that black guard get roasting hot?

I replied in your other thread
SaltyTurtle Posted - 03/08/2011 : 00:08:23
Funky!

Just out of interest. What wattage ceramic (black & stealthy) are you using, how is it fixed to the 'roof', and doesn't that black guard get roasting hot?

Oh How Original Posted - 02/08/2011 : 23:55:24
quote:
Originally posted by boomslang

quote:

Very pretty Pin, and nice looking set up, but the set up looks huge compared to the size of him (next to the mouse).
I may be wrong though

Had to order the viv/have one custom made.As couldn't get a decent one,All had like 3mm cardboard like backs.
Anyway they messed up on the height,its higher then it should have been.So it looks huge in the pics :)

After much Fought i moved him to the new viv,Nothing seems to bother him much.He's never missed a meal,And took a rat first try after being switched over from mice.

And thanks bats :)

But yeah, that's excellent if he's feeding well
sandi Posted - 02/08/2011 : 21:10:06
Nice pics! I like your set up!
boomslang Posted - 02/08/2011 : 19:40:14
quote:

Very pretty Pin, and nice looking set up, but the set up looks huge compared to the size of him (next to the mouse).
I may be wrong though

Had to order the viv/have one custom made.As couldn't get a decent one,All had like 3mm cardboard like backs.
Anyway they messed up on the height,its higher then it should have been.So it looks huge in the pics :)

After much Fought i moved him to the new viv,Nothing seems to bother him much.He's never missed a meal,And took a rat first try after being switched over from mice.

And thanks bats :)
Oh How Original Posted - 02/08/2011 : 13:53:10
I may be wrong though
n/a Posted - 02/08/2011 : 12:11:04
Handsome lad, and smashing setup and pics - lol, they always do go blue just when you want to photograph them don't they? Royals eh?
boomslang Posted - 02/08/2011 : 00:11:58
quote:
Originally posted by Laws

lovely pics and the viv is gorgeous :)

Thanks laws,I had more side/hanging plants on the sides,but he's destroyed them LOL.
Laws Posted - 01/08/2011 : 23:57:53
lovely pics and the viv is gorgeous :)
boomslang Posted - 01/08/2011 : 23:34:21
quote:
Originally posted by macquirie

He's Great, you're very lucky!

macquirie Posted - 01/08/2011 : 23:26:33
He's Great, you're very lucky!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000