The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Shahi the Loch Ness Monster

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 04/08/2011 : 16:02:03
Well, the lad sprang a sneaky blue on me - three days ago he was dusty and refused his rat so thought he was just going into shed ...today a nice mess and a lovely shed, so weigh-in (900g) and photo-shoot. Hot and muggy today so thought I would pose him beside the pond ...what happened next, I wasn't prepared for ...

(and deep breath and prayer to the broadband gods, who haven't been very friendly today ...)

Ooo, what's down here then?

Cool, man, could just take a dip ...

OOo! LIL! Lil! Look at me, Lil, I'm swimming Lil!

Splutter, pffff! What do you mean my big belly was dragging me under? My belly's empty! I wanna hot rat!! NICE in there! Wanted to STAY in there! Cross!

Ooo, what's down here then? A cave? A slug? Never met a slug before. Bit sticky isn't it? I'd rather have a hot rat ...And TALKING of rats ...

He is now towelled and back in his viv, awaiting a hot rat.

Thanks for looking!

(Phew! Fingers crossed and posting!! Do we have lift off???)

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 11/08/2011 : 23:18:30
Thanks Newbie - I think I will lol - it's the first time he's seen the pond as he was a baby last year - can't believe how he just calmly got in and swam ...
newbie Posted - 10/08/2011 : 22:57:30
Amazing pictures, you'll have to install him a personal pool in his viv! Beautiful royal
martinking6 Posted - 07/08/2011 : 21:26:57
quote:
Originally posted by SaltyTurtle

^^ Martin King.. your middle name isn't Luther is it?

Nope plus my surname is kingston so not a chance lol

Martin
n/a Posted - 07/08/2011 : 13:02:41
Thanks guys!

LOL - Salty's at it again ...
SaltyTurtle Posted - 07/08/2011 : 12:40:58
^^ Martin King.. your middle name isn't Luther is it?
martinking6 Posted - 07/08/2011 : 12:00:56
Looks like hes seriously enjoying himself, great pics :-)

Martin
BlueDragon Posted - 07/08/2011 : 11:28:43
Tiz doin' it 0_0
n/a Posted - 06/08/2011 : 22:45:05
LOL - Boomslang I don't think we can stop him!

LOL - Prozacbear, I need to buy a videocam! Watch this space!
prozacbear Posted - 06/08/2011 : 22:19:17
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

LOL, Mystra, that's an idea - if Prozacbear would come out on location I'm sure Shahi would make a brilliant film star.

"Return of the Pond Monster!" I can see it now!
boomslang Posted - 06/08/2011 : 21:21:55
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

quote:

You could change your name to 'DrownedAtTheSnake'

LOL - I nearly missed that - SaltyTurtle, you're a worthy addition to the wacky gang of TRP - your puns are worse than mine and that's saying something!

don't encourage him please lol.
n/a Posted - 06/08/2011 : 11:36:14
quote:

LOL - I nearly missed that - SaltyTurtle, you're a worthy addition to the wacky gang of TRP - your puns are worse than mine and that's saying something!
n/a Posted - 06/08/2011 : 11:33:16
Yeah, I've got some weird and wonderful furniture, most of it pretty old and a couple of pieces that are real 'finds' - all other people's throwouts. I mean, who wants Ikea lol?

LOL - I'm so reclusive that the thought of crowds of people, or just a single caller, has me and the snakes running for cover - Shahi will have to perform for an audience of one (me) - I swear I'm a reincarnated royal python lol!
BlueDragon Posted - 06/08/2011 : 10:00:19
Its amazing the things you find in skips sometimes, I mean why would you throw that stuff out? The least you could do is sell it, make a few bob. Peoples are strange things!

I think it's a good idea too, to charge for seeing 'the real nessie'!
SaltyTurtle Posted - 06/08/2011 : 03:55:25
n/a Posted - 05/08/2011 : 16:30:21
Thanks guys!

LOL, Mystra, that's an idea - if Prozacbear would come out on location I'm sure Shahi would make a brilliant film star.

The 'pond' originally came out of a skip, believe it or not! 'Skipping' is one of my favourite pastimes, and this one was in the next street, with a 50 gallon and 2 30 gallon header tanks thrown in it. I asked permission to take them - and now have sunflowers growing in the two smaller tanks, while the 50 gallon is hidden by a wall of old bricks (again out of skips) with the 'houseplant' helxine growing over them. It looks like moss or lots of very tiny leaves - it grows over everything and it's sometimes called 'mind your own business'. Don't know why, because it doesn't ...I have a hozelock pump in the tank, and in front of the 'big' pond have an old Belfast sink with much the same arrangement, very relaxing to listen to, though neighbours sometimes comment that it makes them want to wee ....Must have the same effect on Saffy too - when she comes out she often dips her tail in the water and lets fly and gasses the goldfish ...
mystra Posted - 05/08/2011 : 15:50:06
Tharrr he blows!!!!

Fantastic pics BATS, and i'm very jealous of both the pond and the sea monster you have lurking in there!!! Perhaps charge people to see the new 'Nessie'? or make a scary monster movie... !
Oh How Original Posted - 05/08/2011 : 14:12:27
Great shots Lil, loving the running commentary too
Tawfik47 Posted - 05/08/2011 : 13:55:33
Great story about Shahi and great pics too.
n/a Posted - 05/08/2011 : 13:30:56
LOL, Blue - he may be - he's an eccentric, that's for sure. I thought I'd just get some pretty pics of him posing on that green moss, but then he looked over the edge, and then, very slowly, lowered himself in, all serene, looking as if he'd done this all his life. He was only in the water about a minute but I think he'd have stayed in longer, he looked quite content. I've never seen him in his water bowl either - had no idea he would turn into a royal pond python!
BlueDragon Posted - 05/08/2011 : 11:35:58
Funny boy X )

Tig hates water, won't even sit in his bowl before a shed.

Maybe Shahi is a new type of water snake? 0_0

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000