The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Royal Bob Could She Be????

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilemadd Posted - 28/09/2011 : 13:28:05
Hi Bob I tried to get some shots of the sugar cubing you normally find on Calicos but only managed it on the third pic but the first two show quite alot of white blushing and white around the "alien heads" for some one so young, anyway just interested what you think not really bothered eiyther way but would be nice to have an educated guess

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Royalbob Posted - 04/10/2011 : 19:33:33
check the head thats one of the common features
reptilemadd Posted - 04/10/2011 : 17:59:54
Cheers Bob well not to get too excited lol, but she looks very similar to the low white Calico in the first pic, and although I haven't had a good luck at her belly yet (to busy counting my fingers lol), the quick glimpses I've had look very similar to picture four, and if it's a trait of calicos to eat like horses then she's definately one lol, the little madam ate on the first day I got her and hasn't looked back since in fact she keeps looking for seconds
Royalbob Posted - 03/10/2011 : 11:26:55
Hi Reptilemadd, Sorry just seen your post. I'm by no means an expert and without seeing snake in the flesh it's hard. This should help you though. Let me know.
http://www.nextworldexotics.com/hgcalico.htm
Tawfik47 Posted - 29/09/2011 : 10:09:27
The blushing is amazing, really looks gorgeous !!
reptilemadd Posted - 28/09/2011 : 16:56:13
Thanks Danny I will deffinately look into getting a male for her cause to be honest I'm not to bothered if she's not a calico as it was the blushing that drew me to her in the first place, although it would have been nice to get one for the price of a normal lol
but she is a lovely looking dinker all the same, I even managed to pick her up today without getting bitten lmao....
reptiledanny Posted - 28/09/2011 : 14:40:29
Ignore my last post on your other thread, she does not look like a normal from these pics, but does not look like a calico either. Her white is only on the black parts on her body, and not everywhere. To me that is extreme blushing, even more so than a yellowbelly, so she can definatly be labeled as a dinker, but wouldn't say calico as young calicos start off with a line of pink down each side like a spider, and then that turns white, whereas she doesn't seem to have any white on her alien heads, and there is no pink either. I would contact the breeder, and see if he has any males that are like her to see if you can prove her out at all, cuz she does look very nice with that white blushing, and could maybe look very nice in something like pastel

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000