The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 The Balls!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Margwar Posted - 02/10/2011 : 18:07:45
I'm sure you've all seen Piran, but here's a newish picture of HER!
We bought her as a male, but got her probed yesterday after popping her and she's female! Bargain! She's eating perfectly, up to small weaner rats now, so should be no problems with getting her to breeding weight in a couple of years time!

Serenity is completely off her food at the moment, after breaking the 1kg mark, but we're gonna keep going at it until she eats!
Margwar, well he's our gentle giant, he's broke the 2kg mark, moved into a 70L RUB and is eating like a horse.. 1 Small/Med Rat every couple of weeks, or less if he gets 2 after Serenity's refused.
No new photos of those two though as Margwar doesn't photograph well and we're trying to leave Serenity alone as much as possible until she starts eating.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Royalbob Posted - 03/10/2011 : 11:15:52
Nice pic. That 1kg mark does seem to be a bit of a sticking point.
Tawfik47 Posted - 03/10/2011 : 10:33:12
Very nice royal shoot, she looks gorgeous, what is her morph ? is she pastel ?
Good luck with the feeding issue, i know how it feels to have fasting royal, Blitz did fast his first 5 months with me but now he is on roll
hodgie Posted - 02/10/2011 : 19:42:45
quote:
Originally posted by Margwar
Serenity is completely off her food at the moment, after breaking the 1kg mark, but we're gonna keep going at it until she eats!

2 of my females got to the 1kg mark and held that weight fo a full year, have just started eating in the last month. Hope you have better luck.
n/a Posted - 02/10/2011 : 18:22:40
LOL - congrats on your 'new' girl, yes, a bargain indeed and lovely pic. Glad to hear they're all doing so well.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000