The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 My first ever royal :) pic heavy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lovemyroyal Posted - 23/10/2011 : 22:55:16
We seen the pale pink belly and dulled out colour tonight so is going into shed on these ones and it will be his/her first shed one with me.
Please feel free to say any name ideas :)

sorry if pics are big but I did crop them but it doesn't seem to be working.

Hope you liked them thanks for looking
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lovemyroyal Posted - 27/10/2011 : 22:53:07
quote:
Originally posted by Brad

Great looking royal!

I would wait until you've had it sexed but I like proper names like Dave, Keith, or Trev, or if it's a girl Tracy or Alice, Adds character, I mean, check Brian out! OoooooooH he's definitely a Brian!

I had no say in Bella's name wife said no to Brenda.

Yeah im going to wait untill i know the sex :)
I love the name Bella :)
Brad Posted - 27/10/2011 : 19:23:47
Great looking royal!

I would wait until you've had it sexed but I like proper names like Dave, Keith, or Trev, or if it's a girl Tracy or Alice, Adds character, I mean, check Brian out! OoooooooH he's definitely a Brian!

I had no say in Bella's name wife said no to Brenda.
lovemyroyal Posted - 27/10/2011 : 14:28:16
quote:
Originally posted by Lorraine

Have you chosen a name yet?

nope not yet lol
Lorraine Posted - 25/10/2011 : 10:56:34
Have you chosen a name yet?
lovemyroyal Posted - 24/10/2011 : 02:08:14
quote:
Originally posted by blackskull

i do like young royals they look so cute. as for the name front sorry can't help i still not named my boa

That's one thing I love about royals their cute little faces
Hope you find a name for your boa soon. I hate picking names I'm rubbish at it.
lovemyroyal Posted - 24/10/2011 : 02:06:01
quote:
Originally posted by GMac

very nice royal, a for name suggestions my kids have banned me forever from even thinking of names for snakes lol apparently im not very good at it.

Thank you
Would love to know what them names are lol
lovemyroyal Posted - 24/10/2011 : 02:05:09
quote:
Originally posted by Tawfik47

Very beautiful royal looks great.

Thank you
lovemyroyal Posted - 24/10/2011 : 02:03:46
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

LOL - I take it you know this track ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1BJfDvSITY&feature=related ...

Sexing a royal, it's hard to say ...some pop them at any age, some say it's better to wait until adulthood and probe ...

An amateur way of telling (and NOT supposed to be reliable) is the spurs (vestigial lizard legs) either side the royal's vent. The lad's are supposed to be like little horns; the girl's look like buds ...my male's got little curved ones, the girls have got tiny buds, but this is not totally accurate.

Lmao no I have never heard of it lol
Well that is one thing I have never noticed on the little one if there are any spurs will be looking tomorrow lol I know you cant say for certain what it is but might just have a little bet on what it is and see if im right
The place I got the little one from he won't pop them and told me when it is older he will probe him/her for me and its going to be a long wait as I'm so impatient lol secretly hoping for a girl as all my pets are male apart from one corn snake lol but I wont mind if it turns out male
Tawfik47 Posted - 24/10/2011 : 00:16:21
Very beautiful royal looks great.
n/a Posted - 24/10/2011 : 00:15:17
LOL - I take it you know this track ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1BJfDvSITY&feature=related ...

Sexing a royal, it's hard to say ...some pop them at any age, some say it's better to wait until adulthood and probe ...

An amateur way of telling (and NOT supposed to be reliable) is the spurs (vestigial lizard legs) either side the royal's vent. The lad's are supposed to be like little horns; the girl's look like buds ...my male's got little curved ones, the girls have got tiny buds, but this is not totally accurate.
lovemyroyal Posted - 23/10/2011 : 23:59:57
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Lovely pics - names are really difficult when you don't know who the snake is ...I mean, you don't want to end up with a girl called Fred or a boy named Sue ...

My first corns got sort of unisex names just in case. Depends what sort of name you like ...I do like the African name 'Siyaya' for a royal - it means, 'on my way' or 'progress' and would do for girl or boy. Or a place name ...there are some gorgeous African names ...

Mind you I do love choosing names! Hope you find the right one!

Totally agree with you, I will have to wait for it to be probed
When can I have it sexed? weight? size? age?
Haha my name is Sue
lovemyroyal Posted - 23/10/2011 : 23:56:53
quote:
Originally posted by Laws

nice looking royal u have there! call him Dave .haha!

lol the kids will think I've named it after their grandad lol
n/a Posted - 23/10/2011 : 23:17:25
Lovely pics - names are really difficult when you don't know who the snake is ...I mean, you don't want to end up with a girl called Fred or a boy named Sue ...

My first corns got sort of unisex names just in case. Depends what sort of name you like ...I do like the African name 'Siyaya' for a royal - it means, 'on my way' or 'progress' and would do for girl or boy. Or a place name ...there are some gorgeous African names ...

Mind you I do love choosing names! Hope you find the right one!

Laws Posted - 23/10/2011 : 23:09:05
nice looking royal u have there! call him Dave .haha!
GMac Posted - 23/10/2011 : 23:02:10
very nice royal, a for name suggestions my kids have banned me forever from even thinking of names for snakes lol apparently im not very good at it.
blackskull Posted - 23/10/2011 : 22:57:28
i do like young royals they look so cute. as for the name front sorry can't help i still not named my boa

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000