The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 new royals (pic heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chrisc Posted - 25/10/2011 : 16:23:09
got them this morning.
first up is the small (male) 768g

and this is the big (female) 1100g

they are both nice an alert with no trace of mites etc the male is in good condition an about 3 1/2 ft ish
the female is 4ft+ ish but has quite a few marks down one side which look like healed up burns one of the pic you should be able to see a white make on her left side, she also has one of her anal spurs missing will get a close up pic later. no sign of infection or anything so think its been gone a while. the viv is crap so will be replaced asap but for now the male is in a 2x2x2 viv with mat and stat and have fitted a stat, guard and ceramic into the other viv, all they had was an unguarded normal bulb. the viv was a mess. tha aspen was nearly brown an full of poo and bits of shed but their bothe in clean homes with the right temps so onwards an upwards.
as far as a i know they are normals but seem a very chocolate brown colour. sorry for the essay
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tawfik47 Posted - 27/10/2011 : 09:26:27
Both look great the male is the same Blitz same tall same weight.
chrisc Posted - 25/10/2011 : 16:38:16
love them already the male is a bit shy but the female is really inquisitive but both very calm. he should have cleaned them properly but with heating i dont think he was ever told the right way to do it, used to turn the bulb off an night
n/a Posted - 25/10/2011 : 16:33:55
They look great and good on you for rescuing them from what sounds like a right pigsty!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000