The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Destiny

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
venommum2011 Posted - 02/11/2011 : 22:50:37
Ok this is not the best picture in the world but this is my baby girl Destiny xxx
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 03/11/2011 : 23:56:32
Frozen (and then) thawed.

It took me MONTHS to learn all this stuff honest lol.
venommum2011 Posted - 03/11/2011 : 23:50:44
ahha ok thanks, loool so much to learn and yes I love this forum, could spend hours on here learning etc and meeting like minded people. I'll move the heat mat tomz to give her more of it, don't want to disturb her too much tonight and she's been like that for a few weeks so one more night won't hurt. Yes sooooo Destiny is in a faun and Scooby is in a RUB loool. I'm getting there, ok so what does F/T stand for in F/T mouse etc
n/a Posted - 03/11/2011 : 22:40:13
No, you're not dumb - until I came on the forums I'd no clue about rubs, fauns etc - a faun, or faunarium, is the plastic tank you've got her in, don't know why it's called that.

Yes, the heatmat should cover a third to a half of an enclosure's base, statted of course.

It's a pain getting to know all this stuff - I thought the local shop knew it all ...until I discovered snake forums by accident. This one I think is the best lol.

venommum2011 Posted - 03/11/2011 : 22:31:57
Thanks everyone, the heat mat is bigger than that but I thought I should only place it that far, what do you mean by the faun??? Sorry if I sound dumb
Oh How Original Posted - 03/11/2011 : 19:01:01
Also not to pick, just a little bit of advice, you may want to get a slightly bigger heat mat, so it covers more of the faun, and have a hide in cool end and on top of the heat mat
Oh How Original Posted - 03/11/2011 : 19:00:01
quote:
Originally posted by mystra

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww *turns to mush* so tiny and sweet!!!! i can't imagine them ever being that tiny...maybe that because i got mine a bit older ...almost wish i'd found him sooner when he was this tiny and sweet!!!

Ohhh they do like to bite lol, cute and tiny faces to lure you into a false sense of security
mystra Posted - 03/11/2011 : 18:00:39
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

quote:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww *turns to mush* so tiny and sweet!!!! i can't imagine them ever being that tiny...maybe that because i got mine a bit older ...almost wish i'd found him sooner when he was this tiny and sweet!!!

When I first met Shahi, he curled up in the palm of my hand ...can't believe it now when I see the great 4' lump thumping about in his viv!

Of course I have to say he's improved with age ...babies are nice but they just go on getting nicer lol!

this is true... i can't wait for my lot to be fully grown, they're cute when tiny but so zippy (well the corns!)and you feel like you're going to break them!
n/a Posted - 03/11/2011 : 17:59:34
quote:

When I first met Shahi, he curled up in the palm of my hand ...can't believe it now when I see the great 4' lump thumping about in his viv!

Of course I have to say he's improved with age ...babies are nice but they just go on getting nicer lol!
mystra Posted - 03/11/2011 : 17:55:15
n/a Posted - 03/11/2011 : 17:51:50
So cute - makes me remember my Shahi as a baby, lovely little Destiny.

(If someone discovered how to breed miniature royals they'd make an absolute fortune - there is something about baby royal pythons that brings out the maternal streak in us all lol!)
Tawfik47 Posted - 03/11/2011 : 10:15:09
lovely little royal
NikkiLian Posted - 02/11/2011 : 23:40:08
awww a little cutie! i agree with liking royals more, i've got 4 corns and now 4 royals! Love my corns but there's just something about royals i think! :)
missycupcake Posted - 02/11/2011 : 23:16:29
hehe there adcitive had my just under a week and want a 2nd buy got to wait :( booo lol
venommum2011 Posted - 02/11/2011 : 22:58:44
I love Destiny to bits, she's def my baby out of the three of them and I def think i'm more a python person than a cornsnake person however I do love my boys but would like another python, actually my local reptile shop owns a pie python, think thats what its called, he is brown and white anyway I'd like one of them loool.
missycupcake Posted - 02/11/2011 : 22:56:06
Aww bless her shes a cutie :) i really want a female when iv had prince abit longer x
venommum2011 Posted - 02/11/2011 : 22:51:55

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000