The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Kelfezond's "Snakes In a School!" [Very Pic Heavy]

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 03/11/2011 : 20:40:26
As some of you may remember I took the little scaly ones to go meet some little fleshy ones at the local school a while back, here are some photos for your own amusement.

I actually shaved my beard for this event as well!

17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GMac Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:47:24
very cool Kelf, is nice to see what way your head is supposed to be, can never tell when you got beardie on show ;)
n/a Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:46:29
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

I don't know what you mean Kelf is a babe. Bats says so too.

LOL - he is, he is ...just about the age my grandson would be if I had one lol!
Kelfezond Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:43:56
There is enough Kelf to go around :)
missycupcake Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:40:14
Hands off the pair of you ;) hes mine lmao
Lotabob Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:39:35
I don't know what you mean Kelf is a babe. Bats says so too.
missycupcake Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:37:52
oi lol :P you not bored of winding me up yet hehe
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

Yeah great pics babe . Kelf isn't Kelf without the beard though. Panda really is an impressive looking beast. I'd be too scared to do anything like that... Kids are scary.

Lotabob Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:36:16
Haha, that would have made quite the article in the local rag, she is very calm though a gentle giant just unaware of her strength.
Kelfezond Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:34:09
The kid in the second to last picture was playing with Pandora's tail while I was telling the audience about stuff, two minutes in Josh and my Father were looking very stressed I looked over and Pandora had a coil around the kid (Who wasn't scared but was loving it xD) and I was just thinking, christ why did I bring two big strong men if they're not brave enough to help with Pandora? xD lol
Lotabob Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:24:43
Yeah great pics babe . Kelf isn't Kelf without the beard though. Panda really is an impressive looking beast. I'd be too scared to do anything like that... Kids are scary.
missycupcake Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:24:19
I did but dont now :) im used to it haha and dont like the pics of you without it , it just tickles alot is all x
Kelfezond Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:19:51
:D the beard rules. Missy wanted me to shave it !
n/a Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:17:21
I know, thank goodness, but it gave us all such a shock when Kelf announced he had murdered it ...Kelf's beard is one of the TRP mascots lol!
missycupcake Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:01:38
dont worry bats the beard is back now lol
n/a Posted - 03/11/2011 : 20:57:39
Brilliant pics - love the expressions on their faces - so good for people to meet snakes and the earlier the better! I had my first snakey encounter at around 5 and it left me with a lifetime's ambition to own snakes.

But why on earth did you shave off your lovely beard????
missycupcake Posted - 03/11/2011 : 20:52:55
great pics babe they look so impressed not haha cant belive you took panda though bet that was a mission x
Kelfezond Posted - 03/11/2011 : 20:45:35
Ah I stole the URL's from a friends facebook perhaps they are private, will fix it shortly
frambo Posted - 03/11/2011 : 20:45:05
Kelf for some reason I can't see the pics unless I quote your post and access the links from there.

ATM literally nothing is showing up, just the text saying, 'As some of you may remember I took the little scaly ones to go meet some little fleshy ones at the local school a while back, here are some photos for your own amusement.

I actually shaved my beard for this event as well!'

How are you hosting them?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000