The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Can't believe the difference

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dio Posted - 22/11/2011 : 17:55:56
I can't believe how much Dio's grown in just 7 months. He's no longer the little worm we bought from the shop

Dio when we first got him

And Dio now

And just a couple more and one you can see the size compared to my 15 inch laptop.

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lorraine Posted - 28/11/2011 : 22:37:23
Oh, yeah. That would explain it. A she!!!! lol. (could still be a mutant though...of the Amazon type, pmsl)
Dio Posted - 28/11/2011 : 21:20:05
quote:
Originally posted by Lorraine

I reckon he's a mutant!!!

It more likely i think he is going to turn out to be a she.

I think i jinxed it as Dio has refused his first feed in ages tonight. We've left the rat in so hopefully he will eat it during the night. One missed feed isn't too bad though as hopefully it means he's stopped his growth spurt.
Lorraine Posted - 27/11/2011 : 15:12:00
I reckon he's a mutant!!!
Dio Posted - 26/11/2011 : 19:21:35
quote:
Originally posted by Jacko23

Ok so do you have some miracle growth formula!? Freddie has been on small rat weiners for his last at least 7 feeds and hasn't put on anywhere near that amount of weight or size!

No just the rats lol. He's on his 25th+ consecutive rat feed. Not sure whats made him grow so fast but if he keeps it up he will need a bigger viv lol.
Jacko23 Posted - 26/11/2011 : 17:33:07
Ok so do you have some miracle growth formula!? Freddie has been on small rat weiners for his last at least 7 feeds and hasn't put on anywhere near that amount of weight or size!
Lorraine Posted - 26/11/2011 : 17:07:11
Jeez, that's some growth!!!! He's fabulous.
jonoandapril Posted - 26/11/2011 : 12:26:15
happy days, shes a nice size atm, but i knew i needed to get her back on rats. my bumblebee's back on rats now aswell, cant wait till hes got a bit bigger, going to be a beut!
Dio Posted - 23/11/2011 : 15:48:32
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

LOL - tell me about it!

Cat gets into tray for crap ...YEAH! That feels so GREAT! I wanna tell the WORLD!!!! GALLOP!!

(Ooops, a bit left behind ...oh well, there's a handy piece of carpet, wiiipe ...ooo that feels better ...) YEAH!! (As before.)

And at 2 in the morning ...YOWWWWWLLLL!

Jumps on Lil's stomach, jumps off, goes galloping down the landing, gallops back, YOWWWWLLLL!! Jumps on to Lil's stomach, jumps off with a crash ....YOWWWLLLL!!!

Repeated, several times, with variations ...

Cats!!!

Funny you should mention crap. Blue managed to get loads stuck in her fur yesterday so my housemate had to give her a bath. She got very scratched.

We've started shutting her out of the bedrooms now as she has this weird obsession with not having anything of tables including the bedside ones. She has to push it all on the floor before she's happy. Normally at about 3am theres a thud at my door where shes tried to just at the handle but missed lol.

Thanks Tawfik.

jonoandapril you'll be very surprised with how quickly she will gain weight once she's on rats.
jonoandapril Posted - 23/11/2011 : 09:32:17
thats some pretty major growth! got me all excited now because my girls just gone from medium mice to weiner's! hopefully get some bulk on her now! yay!
Tawfik47 Posted - 22/11/2011 : 23:03:14
Very nice, looks like he is doing great
n/a Posted - 22/11/2011 : 22:16:57
LOL - tell me about it!

Cat gets into tray for crap ...YEAH! That feels so GREAT! I wanna tell the WORLD!!!! GALLOP!!

(Ooops, a bit left behind ...oh well, there's a handy piece of carpet, wiiipe ...ooo that feels better ...) YEAH!! (As before.)

And at 2 in the morning ...YOWWWWWLLLL!

Jumps on Lil's stomach, jumps off, goes galloping down the landing, gallops back, YOWWWWLLLL!! Jumps on to Lil's stomach, jumps off with a crash ....YOWWWLLLL!!!

Repeated, several times, with variations ...

Cats!!!
Dio Posted - 22/11/2011 : 22:08:07
I wouldn't call her a princess more satans cat lol. She is spoilt rotten though to the point she has an advent calender and stocking already. I can't believe how much like a baby she is. You can do anything to her and she doesn't mind.

She's never done that yet. She does the psycho kitty thing of just going mental and running around the house for no reason.
n/a Posted - 22/11/2011 : 21:41:28
Nah, just keep feeding them until you run out and then move up a size - won't hurt him.

LOL - Blue wouldn't look at a dead rat I bet - she's too much of a princess, though saw this viv and thought of you and Blue

...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxIuFwMhOu8&feature=related

My lilac point Siamese (lovely Annie-Mouser rip darling Annie) used to do this!

Dio Posted - 22/11/2011 : 21:28:27
If he does out grow them unfortunately i won't have anything to feed them to as i've been banned from feeding any unwanted rats to the cat lol.
n/a Posted - 22/11/2011 : 21:12:38
That's a nice problem to have!
Dio Posted - 22/11/2011 : 21:02:48
Thank you. He's definately on a growth spurt. In July he weighed 277g and when i weighed him last week he was 734g! He's only just gone up to large rat weiners but at this rate he will be up to adult rats before we've run out of the weiners and i only bought 10 of them lol.
Laws Posted - 22/11/2011 : 20:44:34
wow dio looks great , well done and get in there dio :)
Lotabob Posted - 22/11/2011 : 20:20:15
Haha thats impressive, I was looking through Duke's records this morning too, I wanted to see how long he was fasting and just got sucked into reading all the records, in January he was 472 Grams, last weighed 07/11 after three months fast and he is 1080 Grams, over double the weight in 11 months.
chrisc Posted - 22/11/2011 : 19:35:36
definatly on a growth spurt then. good lad. cant wait till my little frank is that big, hes about to go up a rat size so that should start to bulk him up a bit
Dio Posted - 22/11/2011 : 19:09:47
I don't remember him being that small when we got him lol

Most of that weight has been put on in the last 3 months, since we started feeding him rats. He's putting on atleast 100g a month at the moment. I can't get my finger to meet around his fattest part anymore. My baby's growing up

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000