The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 my new royal (super pic heavy!!!!!)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hannah2016 Posted - 24/12/2011 : 12:55:49
so today i went out and got my christmas present! his name is Koda and he is a granit royal - looking like a normal but apparently its gonna grow out. they didnt know how old he is but there guessing about 4 - 5 months. can anyone give me an idea of how old you think he is when you look at the pics?? i went picture crazy so they may bore you abit lol

lifted the lid to take a few pics

when we got home, he had a little look around his viv. sorry most of them were blured but i didnt want to get to close incase i upset him

like i said - loads of pics! i love him! merry christmas everyone!!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 30/12/2011 : 15:15:10
quote:
Originally posted by hannah2016

quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Nope - nobody gets tired of pics on this forum lol and anyway we're all at it posting them too.

He's a beauty - a nice chunky little monkey, looks like he's a grand feeder. Congrats!

Oh nearly forgot, merry Christmas!

funny you should say that actually lol. i went to go see him feed the other day, and living up to the royals rep he refused. they said hes usually a really great feeder so im just hoping he wont refuse for me hes been here for well over an hour and hes still exploring - im taking this as a good sign??

Sorry Hannah, I don't always pick up on the photo section - lol, that's typical royals for you - they never do what they're expected to do. He certainly looks like he enjoys his grub and although he's missed his first feed with you, I reckon he'll settle down soon. The roaming is very normal - he's checking out his new surroundings and I think it's a good sign, of a healthy curious royal. He's a little beaut!
Tawfik47 Posted - 30/12/2011 : 13:18:56
Wohoo!! congrats !! very beautiful royal
hannah2016 Posted - 24/12/2011 : 13:36:07
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Nope - nobody gets tired of pics on this forum lol and anyway we're all at it posting them too.

He's a beauty - a nice chunky little monkey, looks like he's a grand feeder. Congrats!

funny you should say that actually lol. i went to go see him feed the other day, and living up to the royals rep he refused. they said hes usually a really great feeder so im just hoping he wont refuse for me hes been here for well over an hour and hes still exploring - im taking this as a good sign??
hannah2016 Posted - 24/12/2011 : 13:25:46
lol thanks, and he's prob the best present iv got ever!
n/a Posted - 24/12/2011 : 13:24:49

MarkSue Posted - 24/12/2011 : 13:02:11
Fantastic prezzie....and i dont think anyone gets bored of looking at pictures do they?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000