The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Some new pictures

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 31/01/2012 : 23:39:59
Hi guys well tonight i had my first proer handling session with shadow on my own just the two of us lol he ate on sunday so i figured best leave him for 48 hours before handling (as i do with my corns) so i was really worried tonight that i might get pooped on lol as in 6 months of keeping my corns i havent yet been pooped on once which i dont think considering i have 5 at varying ages is pretty bad going lmao
anyway i got a couple pics and thought id share them tonight thanks for looking and thanks for having me on your forum

p.s After days of making stupidly minsicule adjustments to my stat ive finally got the temps fluctuating between 31.1 and 33.3 is this an acceptable range ?

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lilcaz83 Posted - 01/02/2012 : 11:02:03
Love the stripe going down his back!! Gorgeous!!

My corn snake Paul always has a poo on me when i get him out ... i guess its his way of showing affection! LOL
paulie78 Posted - 01/02/2012 : 09:51:44
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

LOL - my lot have just loved to share the contents of their cloacas with me - I should say ON me - over the last two years or more ...when I see a corn pleading to come out, unless I have found evidence to the contrary, I just KNOW it wants to crap on me.

And despite evidence in the viv, there is always the phenomenon of the corn spare tank ...

Gotta love corns though!

Lmao thats awesome only 1 of my corns has ever pooped outside her viv and shes only done it twice the second time being yesterday all over my neighbour he was not impressed shed eaten a large mouse a few days ago most of which i think came out yesterday lol
n/a Posted - 01/02/2012 : 00:36:17
LOL - my lot have just loved to share the contents of their cloacas with me - I should say ON me - over the last two years or more ...when I see a corn pleading to come out, unless I have found evidence to the contrary, I just KNOW it wants to crap on me.

And despite evidence in the viv, there is always the phenomenon of the corn spare tank ...

Gotta love corns though!
paulie78 Posted - 01/02/2012 : 00:14:41
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Lovely pics! And lovely royal!

Lol - royals don't usually crap on you like corns - well, Shahi as a baby once weed on me but that's been the only time, whereas corns, well ...I have a Buffy too, a huge Carolina and she is foul! Love her to bits but have to be very very careful. You've been very lucky to evade the shower of corn **** when handling. Wish someone would invent corn nappies lol!

Shadow is beautiful!

ps your temps sound fine!

Awesome thanks its taken nigh on hourly checks of the thermomter to see what the temps are doing and making tiny adjustments lol yes ive been very lucky avoiding the torrent of corn poop so far i like to think they show me their love by not opening their bowels over me pmsl

n/a Posted - 31/01/2012 : 23:51:42
Lovely pics! And lovely royal!

Lol - royals don't usually crap on you like corns - well, Shahi as a baby once weed on me but that's been the only time, whereas corns, well ...I have a Buffy too, a huge Carolina and she is foul! Love her to bits but have to be very very careful. You've been very lucky to evade the shower of corn **** when handling. Wish someone would invent corn nappies lol!

Shadow is beautiful!

ps your temps sound fine!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000