The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Got another Royal !

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mark_92 Posted - 04/02/2012 : 01:06:10
Hello peoples, as some of you know I have been wanting to add another royal to my collection for a while now and today was the day! Picked this little guy up at a bargain price with Rub & accessories but i have to admit that this boys Rub smelt horrible, it smelt like i somebody had used a fish tank and not bothered to clean it out for a year ...... Finally got the smell away by boiling water & using reptile disinfectant lol

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mark_92 Posted - 04/02/2012 : 13:45:51
Thats mate, yeah same here I never noticed how much mess they leave behind. Thats why i changed for newspaper as a substrate lol i could hardly notice when they done the toilet when i had orchard bark in my other royals set up, Hes a big softy though :) really glad i got him
n/a Posted - 04/02/2012 : 11:44:45
Congrats! He's a beaut!

Ah I know the sort of smell. I got it when I gave Shahi, then a baby, a small rub converted to a sphagnum moss hide in his viv, and blamed it on the moss until I realised, ages later, that he'd weed in it as well as leaving urate balls. At first I didn't realise the amount of liquid wee royals leave along with urates and mess - these days I always clear out a huge mound of aspen along with whatever snakey kindly deposits, as well as disinfecting, to remove any dried wee and to prevent any smell lingering...I bet your lad was truly thankful when he came to you and got his apartment spring cleaned!
mark_92 Posted - 04/02/2012 : 01:07:39
And i can assure you that these are fake plants not cannabis plants haha

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000