The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Duke gets a new house and rearranged viv

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 04/02/2012 : 14:29:47
Duke can only just fit in his large Exo Terra hide now so decided he needed a treat of a new hide. He also didnt have a hot side hide so now he does.

In typical Royal viv style this is the new EXTRA LARGE exo terra hide I've thrown in a few hand fulls of substrate and Duke will push out what he doesn't want in there.

Buried in the hot side just in freont of the hot spot but in the hot side of the viv is his large exo terra, I think he may use this more as its more familiar but time will tell

And this is a full shot to show the massive branch is more raised up suspended between the 2 hides hopefully to give more places to slink around and even to climb on (not so likely with Duke).

There is also a video of Duke sitting on the floor and then taking himself home, I shall post a link when it is uploaded (youtube so maybe by about April).
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 04/02/2012 : 21:08:44
lovely big lad!! hes only a year old isnt he ? Nice viv mate too :)
n/a Posted - 04/02/2012 : 20:18:22
He IS a big lad, isn't he! Lovely guy!
Lotabob Posted - 04/02/2012 : 19:30:55
As promised this is the link to a pretty rubbish video showing the big lad heading home.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD-bXaOLYgU
chrisc Posted - 04/02/2012 : 15:45:30
my JRT seems to have lost interest in the snakes now, she looks up if she sees them move an thats it. she used to stare at them while shaking an growling quietly
Lotabob Posted - 04/02/2012 : 15:32:56
Chris it is an effort getting Duke out, he doesn't make it easy but the log and foliage can be lifted out easily. Duke doesn't come out to play a lot, maybe once a week to be checked over etc and a bit of armchair walkies but I honestly believe he prefers to just be left alone so I make his viv as packed as possible so he can go about his business undisturbed, I also have a 2 seater that actually sits on front of his viv too so he gets lots of peace. Unlike the Boa and corn as my dog has just discovered them (after well over a year) and he keeps going over and having a look at them, in typical terrier style though their his and he guards them, lol.
n/a Posted - 04/02/2012 : 15:15:03
Looks cool and the log gives him another level, but not so high he's going to fall off it, bless him.
chrisc Posted - 04/02/2012 : 14:47:07
looking good, is it a pain to get duke out with all those plants?
derek hardly leaves his new big hide since i replaced his shoebox one

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000