The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 What a fab borthday pressie!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mort13 Posted - 28/02/2012 : 17:55:18
I picked up Wilbur a week ago as an early birthday pressie to myself,and he's just taken his first feed for me on my actual birthday.
I was a bag of nerves lol,and really didn't expect him to feed partly due to him making a few escape bids so I'm absolutely ecstatic!

Pics rubbish as it was a sneaky zoomed in one from the other end of the table,yep I was crawling along the carpet commando style so not to put him off haha!!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mort13 Posted - 03/03/2012 : 11:03:31
I didn't even attempt to edit as on TCS it won't let you edit the first post lol.
Thankyou lilruthie. I love the little fella,had to laugh at him yesterday. He was sat in hid cool end hide (Philadelphia tub) with it slightly lifted and just his head and neck out watching me,he looked like some bizarre kind of snail bless him What a fab hubbie you have buying you such a lovely birthday pressie. Little Kiwee is gorgeous.
lilruthie Posted - 01/03/2012 : 10:48:32
great birthday pressie my hubby (TOGGSY) bought my little kiwee for me for my b/day pressie and i love her to bits best b/day pressie i have ever had lol xxx hope all goes well and congrats for getting to feed straight away my little one took weeks before she fed for me but now 18nths down the road she strikes straight away no probs lol xxx
n/a Posted - 29/02/2012 : 22:13:13
Yeah, all you do is log on and go to your post or thread and you will see a little icon with a pencil at the top of your post - click on that and you can edit all you want.
mort13 Posted - 29/02/2012 : 19:34:25
Haha Lota,I've got to show him off I waited long enough to get one! I was grinning like the Cheshire Cat last night.

Oh dear,didn't know you could edit on here. Cheers for the borthday wishes guys
Keg Posted - 28/02/2012 : 20:28:38
Happy borthday

Nice borthday present. ;)
Lotabob Posted - 28/02/2012 : 18:54:30
This could be deemed as showing off, its a good job we like Wilbur already lol. So good when they fee for the first time (I had to wait 3 weeks) so well done you for providing a great place to live for Wilbur and well done Wilbur for not been a fussy git.

(You might like to know that unlike TCS you can edit original posts on this forum, Happy Borthday from me)
mort13 Posted - 28/02/2012 : 18:37:21
Haha yeah,as soon the lid came off his RUB he shot up and tried to come out. He's been on the go all afternoon which I assume is due to the smell of his rat and some mice defrosting,normally I've seen him in the evening.
Cheers,well I'm on the better side of a bout of flu so I might have a whiskey.....for medicinal purposes of course.
n/a Posted - 28/02/2012 : 18:25:00
Congrats on his feed and happy birthday - hope you nom down on some goodies too, preferably alcoholic lol!
austin_89 Posted - 28/02/2012 : 18:22:08
Escape bids eh? Lol Glad he's feeding for ya
mort13 Posted - 28/02/2012 : 17:56:53
Grr,I've put borthday instead of birthday. I'm far too excited to type properly lol!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000