The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Bath time!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Se7enS1ns Posted - 17/03/2012 : 10:12:55
Monty is a confident little lovely so I don't mind doing this with her - won't be trying it with Ifrit any time soon though, Mr Hissypants!!

My bath gets deeper on a slight gradient towards the plugs. I fill the bath so the water is as deep as her body as the deepest point. Here you can see her heading towards to deep end!

Towel time

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tawfik47 Posted - 19/03/2012 : 14:14:54
haha nice pics
austin_89 Posted - 18/03/2012 : 18:38:06
I've bathed Kane twice since i got him last november, not sure how often other people bathe theirs... And once Kane slithered into the bath by himself when i took him into the bathroom while my girlfriend was having a bath and had a proper swim
Se7enS1ns Posted - 18/03/2012 : 18:25:19
Probably not standard practice, I don't bath mine too often, it really depends on the temperament of your snake I guess - it's not something they require, I'm sure they can manage just fine dipping in their water bowls.
curiouslyfacinated Posted - 18/03/2012 : 18:18:43
I didn't know I should bath loki at all unless he had a bad shed. Is it usual practice to bathe them? X
Se7enS1ns Posted - 17/03/2012 : 19:56:36
I think the answer to that would really be down to the confidence of the snake, as it can be very stressful for them, especially if they are quite shy. I generally bath mine after a shed, but Monty seems to quite enjoy warm water. If she balled up I'd remove her straight away and would only bathe her to help after a bad shed - she kept her tail end last month so it helped then.
Keg Posted - 17/03/2012 : 19:22:41
How often do you bath your snakes ? :)
austin_89 Posted - 17/03/2012 : 15:11:05
Aww bless its Kane's bath time today aswell
Se7enS1ns Posted - 17/03/2012 : 11:29:45
Monty loves her ducky! I honestly think she would forgo her vivarium setup that has cost me hundreds, for a nice warm £5 towel!
chrisc Posted - 17/03/2012 : 10:38:52
nice pics, he looks nice an comfy in that towel
JanieW Posted - 17/03/2012 : 10:33:05
Aww that is just adorable..a rubby ducky too. Shows Monty's size well :)
Super pics

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000