The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Shahi's new T shirt.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 25/05/2012 : 19:59:47
Well, it's been chaos at Bats' Belfry for nearly a year. I'd been on long term sickness benefit but, in common with thousands of people, I've had my benefit cut by a third while being 'assessed' by the DWP and earlier this month had to appear before a tribunal so that it could be decided as to whether my long term mental health problems entitled me to full benefit again.

You might not believe it, the way I natter on here, but I'm VERY nervous of talking face to face with anybody ...grisly stuff!

Mercifully, the decison was in my favour and I can still, legally, officially, and with permission from the home secretary, call myself BATS.

Still shattered (and if anyone reading this is undergoing the same ordeal, feel free to message me for advice on what to expect or just to chat.)

However, now beginning to unroll myself from my tight ball inside my hide, flick my tongue and look about me ...

Sharif, my young spider morph, has arrived, and has just taken his second meal and has got very confident and bright in his first week with me.

And Shahi has broken his six months' fast and taken a small rat.

So to celebrate, the lad and I did a little online shopping ...

Thanks for looking

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 25/05/2012 : 22:53:46
Ha - Hayden sounds cool if you can get pics of your own royal on a T shirt.

D3l - never got my head round ebay but on that cafepress site they're doing buy 2 get 1 free plus free delivery atm, who could resist?

ps they're very good quality, but I'm size 10, a large man's is nicely hiplength on me, and just comfortably baggy, so best order larger size than you need if you decide to buy these things.
Evolution Morphs Posted - 25/05/2012 : 21:47:00
Ain't royals great :)
Gotta love them
They would be so boring if they were all the same

I haven't had to assist feed yet and hope I don't but if it comes to it I will

I see you can get more ball t-shirts from eBay.com from the US
If your after some more anytime ;)
n/a Posted - 25/05/2012 : 21:40:41
quote:
Originally posted by D3lboys-Morphs

I wish my little pastel/lesser was like your spider
It took me 7 weeks to get that little bugger to eat
He's had 3 with me so far first was strange I rubbed it on his side and he coiled around it then ate it
Now he's strike feeding

My spider has a little wobble (some say theres dont or "havent seen any signs") but it's there in them all
when I go to feed her think it's because she's excited
Very rarely hits it on the head and she won't go on to eat it her self
So we go though all the dangling the rat again lol

Ah I had to assist Shahi at first (he's cf10) - but then he went from strength to strength.

Sharif missed the first time he struck - but then came back and took okay.

Glad your pastel/lesser got there; yeah seen Shiva coil and then take, funny guy bless him. They all have their own way - but reckon I've been lucky.
HaydenK Posted - 25/05/2012 : 21:24:37
My home town do LOTS of T-Shirt prints, That is what made me think of it ;)
n/a Posted - 25/05/2012 : 21:15:35
Ah that wasn't Shahi on the T shirt - have just been trying to find a link to that T shirt - and it's gone.

Lol no it hasn't - the 'cardinal center' (got it in various colours) is the one Shahi and I chose - confusing website lol)

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/mf/14912096/snake-python2-got-rats-cardinalcenter-tshirt_tshirt
Evolution Morphs Posted - 25/05/2012 : 21:07:28
I wish my little pastel/lesser was like your spider
It took me 7 weeks to get that little bugger to eat
He's had 3 with me so far first was strange I rubbed it on his side and he coiled around it then ate it
Now he's strike feeding

My spider has a little wobble (some say theres dont or "havent seen any signs") but it's there in them all
when I go to feed her think it's because she's excited
Very rarely hits it on the head and she won't go on to eat it her self
So we go though all the dangling the rat again lol
HaydenK Posted - 25/05/2012 : 20:59:23
I would love to get a T-Shirt with my royal's on. I think I might have to do so!
n/a Posted - 25/05/2012 : 20:57:08
Thanks D3l - yeah he is a hefty lad, and as for that Sharif, he was nervous at first but I have him in a 2' viv with a towel over his cold side and he's been chilling there and every time I've checked him out he's been lying up with his head and shoulders out of the hide, and glided towards me, tongue flicking, as if to say, what you got for me then?

Today, his second feed, he was there before he grub was. A little head wobble (common in spiders excited about feeding I believe) and he took!
Evolution Morphs Posted - 25/05/2012 : 20:51:06
Oh yes he looks a picture you wouldn't tell he ain't feed for 6 months
Hope it continues for you :)

Glade your spiders feeding very well as well
Spiders are known to like there food lol
n/a Posted - 25/05/2012 : 20:45:08
Thanks D3l - he looks pretty fit, doesn't he, despite not eating for half a year. Can be disconcerting when you start with royals but they know what they're doing lol.
Evolution Morphs Posted - 25/05/2012 : 20:16:03
very cool bats i love both the t-shirt and the royal

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000