The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Ra today :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MissCat Posted - 12/04/2009 : 12:49:30
after a nice shed, i took him out for some sun and i handled properly for the first time :)
at first he was a bit nervous and tried to bury himself in his moss (hence the bits of moss all over his face lols)
but after a couple of minutes he perked up and he was so calm and inquisitive, i was holding him for about half an hour and not once did he do anything to make me think he was less than happy/tolerant, even the kids had a stroke (i didnt let them have a hold- not just yet at least) i luffs him :)

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MissCat Posted - 16/04/2009 : 08:22:05
*shudder* not maccy d's. i'm that desperate for a job i tried to work there :s they wouldnt let me work on the tills as i have semi-heavily tattooed arms, and they dont allow long sleeved t-shirts, despite sending me in the freezer for an hour at 6am. i did a whole 9 hr shift and after being yelled at by the manager and generally hating every single second i vowed never to return :s
Paulusworm Posted - 16/04/2009 : 07:55:33
He is looking so much better now. Well done Cat. If this was Maccy D's you'd get a gold star on your name badge .
wolfspirit Posted - 15/04/2009 : 22:42:35
you should post more of them Cat...he is lovely and i like to see him..
wolfspirit Posted - 14/04/2009 : 23:13:38
lol..
MissCat Posted - 14/04/2009 : 23:07:57
again with the snap :p
wolfspirit Posted - 14/04/2009 : 23:05:05
they are not all good ones mind Cat..lol..some are just crappy..lol
MissCat Posted - 14/04/2009 : 23:00:51
quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

quote:
Originally posted by MissCat

he doesnt actually seem to care about the camera as long as there is or has been food LOL. any other time he hides from the flash :) i am going to have to invest in a decent one if i keep on documenting his every move rofl.
it's like having a new baby in the house! :D

I now have more pics on my pc of my snakes than i do of my kids and dogs put together..lol..

snap :) LOL
wolfspirit Posted - 14/04/2009 : 22:40:07
quote:
Originally posted by MissCat

he doesnt actually seem to care about the camera as long as there is or has been food LOL. any other time he hides from the flash :) i am going to have to invest in a decent one if i keep on documenting his every move rofl.

I now have more pics on my pc of my snakes than i do of my kids and dogs put together..lol..
Ninja Posted - 14/04/2009 : 22:10:46
puppy dog eyes. <3
MissCat Posted - 14/04/2009 : 22:06:43
wolfspirit Posted - 14/04/2009 : 22:03:06
Cat he is lovely, does he mind the camera? Peanut does not like it..i turn the flash off now..

dont you just love there eyes...they get me everytime, they are so sweet...
MissCat Posted - 14/04/2009 : 21:58:59
and after dinner he retreated to the study for brandy and cigars...

sorry it's pic heavy LOL.
im so happy, i thought the mouse might have been too big at first but he probably could do with something slightly bigger :D
and i didnt even need to do the rodent shuffle today, i just placed it on the tile and he sniffed it then struck. of course he did drag it away to "kill" it lol.
MissCat Posted - 14/04/2009 : 21:51:06
quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

awwww. he looks like he is really enjoying that Cat...
i didnt hear you singing on the vid..lol..

HAHA nope! the OH is watching dark knight though :p

video part 2 (including tail slurp lol)
http://s431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/drbiffgoodsmisscat/?action=view¤t=MOV03517.flv
u can hear me laugh when he "yawns".
oh and that masculine cough u hear, it's my OH who is full of lurgy. it's not me LOL.
wolfspirit Posted - 14/04/2009 : 21:46:06
awwww. he looks like he is really enjoying that Cat...
i didnt hear you singing on the vid..lol..
MissCat Posted - 14/04/2009 : 21:28:47
video of ra's biggest meal so far pt.1
(sorry bad quality as it's on me phone lol)
http://s431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/drbiffgoodsmisscat/?action=view¤t=MOV03516.flv
wolfspirit Posted - 14/04/2009 : 10:43:10
well, this is what i do..lol

feed him let him sleep it off for a couple of days then on the third day i get him out and have a gander at him, let him have a nose round then put him back, he only comes out again if i see him out or i am cleaning his viv...

As much as i want to handle him all the time, i dont...i figure he had enough when he was poorly..

me? i'm breathing...lol..
thanks for asking...
MissCat Posted - 14/04/2009 : 10:31:20
lol sorry the image of him getting the hump made me giggle :p
many people on here have said they only handle a couple of times a week, which is what i am aiming for too, i just want to check i am doing it at a time where he is going to be more receptive to it :) how u feeling today?
wolfspirit Posted - 14/04/2009 : 10:23:22
cant answer that one, i was going to put that rat weaner next to Peanut to measure it, but decided against it, not cos i am scared of him, but cos he might get the hump with me not giving him it..lol

i only handle him maybe twice a week anyway, i have other snakes that i can handle more than him, but he is fine, and if i have handled him before a feed he is ok to...
MissCat Posted - 14/04/2009 : 10:13:47
It's feeding day today, i always feed at about 9pm though.
i know you cant handle for 2 days after a feed, however, do you handle much before a feed?
does it make it more likely that you 'll get a tagging if you do? just wondering LOL. i want to start handling Ra more now i am getting more confident to do so, but dont want to aggrivate him :p
lee2308 Posted - 12/04/2009 : 18:05:00
He's looking great cat,monty's spurs seem really long latley

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000