The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Videos
 I think this is amazing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mark_92 Posted - 03/02/2012 : 19:54:40
Just watch lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aXLzznMFBQ&feature=channel_video_title
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
acd1984 Posted - 17/02/2012 : 11:21:46
I would love to have that royal, although he would be on frozen rats if he were mine
n/a Posted - 03/02/2012 : 21:22:13
Talking of deformities ...

This is distressing, and would have had no quality of life ...tenderhearted and anyone with children about please don't view.

http://www.reptileradio.net/reptileradio/showthread.php?t=31783

I know the snake in the original vid was cf, but when breeding, a lot of care does have to be taken!
n/a Posted - 03/02/2012 : 20:58:52
My corn Cy (Cyclops) is just beginning to behave like a normal corn ie shooting out to investigate cleaning/water change.

Her supplier said, initially - 'she's not eating because she can't see the mouse'. I thought this was ridiculous as she could smell the mouse - but it's true she responds to bright light. I've even known me pick her up and put her in front of the mouse and say, there, eat it, you little sod - and she has!

As for handling, she's almost in a trance, even when her good eye is towards any movement; she's definitely disabled - but she just does her own thing and she's a lovely little snake.

Cy as a baby -

Evolution Morphs Posted - 03/02/2012 : 20:58:38
Didn't see that coming lol poor ratty
mark_92 Posted - 03/02/2012 : 20:30:41
Yeah I thought this was really nice to see as well that they aint getting rid of the royal just because it's not normal :) And I wandered if the other senses would be highened lol. maybe I watch a little much tv but would be good to find out :)
n/a Posted - 03/02/2012 : 20:04:49
Wow ...glad the little guy's doing okay and I know the live feeding's usual in the states (although they're really going to have to supervise him as he gets on to bigger rats.)

I have a corn who hatched with only one eye. I bought her in case nobody else wanted her. It's taken nearly two years for her to start growing and eating comparatively normally (I bought her knowing she had difficulties eating.)

some people say that these eye deformities are caused by mismanagement of temps during incubation; others say they can be caused by inbreeding - the cinnamon balls are a case in point.

Whatever the cause, it's not good - but since these snakes have been born, it's up to the owner to care for them and not discard them - that video proves that they can achieve quality of life.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000