The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Videos
 Slinky guarding a dropped mouse

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JanieW Posted - 24/05/2012 : 21:39:03
Grr she dropped the damn mouse again before he'd claimed it again and then hunts me!!

He'll only strike feed, so I had to retrieve the mouse..not easy when he follows my every move.
In the end I put a rolled up newspaper between his head and my hand, he struck that mouse in a flash and swallowed. lol

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h204/Brigella/Slinky%2052/?action=view¤t=SlinkyDroppedMouse.mp4
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ajokocha Posted - 24/05/2012 : 22:54:58
Lol bless him. He sounds so lovely. I can't wait til I get one, REALLY can't wait!
JanieW Posted - 24/05/2012 : 22:40:03
No, but he nipped my hubby lol..he made the mistake of moving his hand in front of him when heading to the pink tub. Tonight I kept him away with a rolled newspaper.

Fea, my Boa on the other hand is never food aggressive..lucky really as I have to prise him off my hand when he's in his feeding tub, head and tail hehe I swear that snake is velcro..he sticks to everything he touches.
ajokocha Posted - 24/05/2012 : 22:34:14
Lol have you ever been bit? I haven't yet but I've dropped the mouse a couple of times, trying to pick it back up is a sure fire way of getting chomped on lol
JanieW Posted - 24/05/2012 : 21:45:33
lol aye and I know he'd have me. Last time Kit dropped his mouse he started periscoping toward me, intent on getting out..he's evil when he wants his mouse
ajokocha Posted - 24/05/2012 : 21:42:13
He's thinking I DARE you to try and pick my dinner back up lol

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000