The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 favorite morph???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
luna Posted - 21/04/2014 : 21:43:41
So I'm thinking at some point of snake no 3 and as much as I love my corn Dave I fancy another python but I want a different morph willow is a normal but I can't decide which one I want so just out of curiosity what are your favourite morphs?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chrisc Posted - 22/04/2014 : 19:55:01
a nice pinstripe is still one of my favoutite morph's although the enchi freeway that Baobab mentioned is stunning
Fezza Posted - 22/04/2014 : 19:36:09
I think a stinging bumble bee will be the next into the group. I'm hoping to hatch out the elusive frostbite this year, which I love and purple passion next year. Those are amongst my all time faves and were what influenced my collection

HGW stuff from nerd or super stripe stuff would be "money no object" pick ups
hodgie Posted - 22/04/2014 : 08:36:00
quote:
Originally posted by Murphy123

Yip any morph with spider in it will have some sort of wobble,

Thats not a 100% correct, Spiders have been around for such along time now and have been bred into every other type of morph. The most extreme wobbles were seen along time ago. Spiders are known for having a stronger feeding response. The most noticable thing that i`ve experienced is that their aim isn`t very good when feeding.
Personally if i was buying another i`d wait until this years hatchlings are up for sale and get a 3-4 gene male that would give you some great possibilities for young in the future.
Murphy123 Posted - 22/04/2014 : 00:47:18
Yip any morph with spider in it will have some sort of wobble, some really bad and some that won't even be noticeable,mine only shows it at feeding time the rest of the time she is fine.it puts some people off owning a spider but it is a great looking snake :)
luna Posted - 22/04/2014 : 00:02:04
I love the spider but I'm sure I read somewhere that their head twitches or something could be wrong please correct me if so to be honest if I had my way I'd have one of them all
marc_sg Posted - 21/04/2014 : 23:23:21
Ive always wanted a pied morph. But also love the banana.
Baobab Posted - 21/04/2014 : 23:12:26
Although at the moment I would love an enchi freeway. If anybody has one they don't want I'll take out of their hands.
Baobab Posted - 21/04/2014 : 23:10:16
Love the pattern on the clowns and the spider.
luna Posted - 21/04/2014 : 22:56:14
Well funny you should say that but I've been drooling over one of them too lol but he was £349
Murphy123 Posted - 21/04/2014 : 22:06:31
My next snake will be an albino,that's my dream snake I know it's nothing fancy but it's my favourite :)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000