The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 deposit down for pastel.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
spor Posted - 27/09/2009 : 23:47:59
yeahHH! put down a small deposit for a male pastel tonight. no idea when i'll get it haven't even seen it. but trust the person who will be getting it for me to pick a good one. I have told him there is no rush.

so that will make 0.2.1.normal royal, 1.0.0 pastel royal, and 1.1.0 carolina corns. I think i'll have to stop there for a bit and let them grow out so i can see what else i have room for.LOL.

also placed a frozen food order. though guessing on numbers and how quickly things will move up to the next size. but order.
25pinkies mice
25 medium mice
10 fuzzy rats
25 small wearner rats.
£62.

do you think that should keep them all going for a bit? Just looking at that order now i really should have got some fuzzy mice as well. Not sure how quickly the corns will grow out of pinkies. they were born 1/8/09. any one any advice on that?

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
spor Posted - 28/09/2009 : 21:23:45
cheers. all though just laughing thinking i know i told him there was no rush but i hope he doesn't take that to the extreme.
Remmy Posted - 28/09/2009 : 17:40:15
Congrats on your new pastel, I AM JEALOUS
karl Posted - 28/09/2009 : 11:21:43
Congrats
kashie Posted - 28/09/2009 : 10:05:06
Well done - Phyllissss has settled in quite well and fed yesterday after only two days.

Hope you have the same luck and don't forget the pictures when you have some!!
spor Posted - 28/09/2009 : 09:56:53
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

You can give them multiple pinkys if needed but you'll probably want some fuzzys for them in the next month or 2.

Congrats on the Royal

thought t would be something like that. will do a small top up order closer to that time. cheers.
wolfspirit Posted - 28/09/2009 : 06:55:15
Addict

congrats on the royal...i am not jealous

Blackecho Posted - 28/09/2009 : 06:34:07
You can give them multiple pinkys if needed but you'll probably want some fuzzys for them in the next month or 2.

Congrats on the Royal

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000