The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..lol.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
wolfspirit Posted - 06/10/2009 : 10:43:43

My gorgeous boy Peanut shed early hours of this morning, so as per normal means its clean out whole viv time...

great stuff...done urates..but no poop...sometimes he goes a little after he has shed..

Nice job, cleaning viv, then cleaning plants ...found his poop...

in the middle of one of his plants...and all over the palm of my hand...and it was soft to so must have been fresh..lol..

why couldnt he do it where he normally does so when i clean him out i just remove it..lol..

i swear they are worse than kids sometimes...

weighed him to and he is just touching the scales at 1kg empty...which for me is wonderful he has done so well considering what happened at the beginning of the year...so i promised him a date with a lady if he wants to when they are both ready..lol..
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Remmy Posted - 07/10/2009 : 13:27:01
Yes it did come from my snake, looks more like it came from a doberman, cant believe how big her poo is.Tilly always goes in one of her hides and it is always against the side so i have to clean it.
The wood is laminated so the wee doesnt soak in, the beech chippings seem to soak it all up anyway.

Debbie Posted - 06/10/2009 : 22:10:41
lol they do seem to do them in the wierdest places. Ours are usually in the water bowl, under the log (not sure how they manage that one!). The worst one we found was against the wall on the inside of the warm hide yuck! I do not envy you getting the one on the greenery though :)
wolfspirit Posted - 06/10/2009 : 21:38:52
quote:
Originally posted by karl

and to make me feel better Stig has just left a nice big old log under his ceramic for me to come home too. It'll teach him though, he was as far away as possible from it next to the vent in the viv, it ferking stunk!

must be poo day today then cos Bliss has just left me a nice present to..

Ookami, i have seen bigger than the one Tilly did..lol...but that is a good one Remmy...
spor Posted - 06/10/2009 : 20:39:50
lmao.

i have been lucky so far, just nice little ones normally in a hide or under a water bowl. does mean you really have to go looking.....
karl Posted - 06/10/2009 : 20:36:02
and to make me feel better Stig has just left a nice big old log under his ceramic for me to come home too. It'll teach him though, he was as far away as possible from it next to the vent in the viv, it ferking stunk!
boze Posted - 06/10/2009 : 20:22:49
Muchos appreciados spor mi amigo

D
spor Posted - 06/10/2009 : 19:40:37
quote:
Originally posted by boze

Is the wood used for the floor in the viv laminated? Just thinking about moisture soaking in etc... I only ask as Im going to be making a viv soon and theres no point if it ends up soaking in loads of wee etc.

D

you can put several layers of varnish on to seal it or use melamine which already has a waterproof coating.
boze Posted - 06/10/2009 : 19:34:16
Is the wood used for the floor in the viv laminated? Just thinking about moisture soaking in etc... I only ask as Im going to be making a viv soon and theres no point if it ends up soaking in loads of wee etc.

D
ookami Posted - 06/10/2009 : 18:39:21
OMG are you sure that came from your snake!!!!
not what i was expecting!!!lol:)
Remmy Posted - 06/10/2009 : 17:46:17
Very nice, hope it never got under your fingernails . Anne, remember a while back we were talking about the size of poo and we were gonna post pics. Well here is tilly`s latest monster lol.

wolfspirit Posted - 06/10/2009 : 11:08:36
quote:
Originally posted by karl

I hate it when things like that happen, lol

Let him have his way with Sabine as a present for being a good boy

If my boys had been here they would have thought it was hilarious..

I guess it was kind of funny..lol..

I just dont know how he got it underneath the leaves..lol..

Yes he has a date with Sabine when its time...or when he is ready,

right now he is waiting for something to nom...and the only thing i have big enough is Beany my male multi...

karl Posted - 06/10/2009 : 11:02:07
I hate it when things like that happen, lol

Let him have his way with Sabine as a present for being a good boy

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000