The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Grrrr

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
fjfenton Posted - 13/10/2009 : 13:46:32
Had a set-to with the OH last night - he says I spend too much time and money on my reps!
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
wolfspirit Posted - 15/10/2009 : 13:09:09
i would rather have the x box...

Nice one MC glad your on top of things....lol.excuse the pun was not meant to be one..
chris100575 Posted - 15/10/2009 : 12:51:54
Lack of bedroom activity? What's wrong with him? My Xbox comes a very poor second place there, it's the one sure way my OH can get me off it. Or food.
Robert Posted - 14/10/2009 : 19:44:24
LOL at MissCat, I would fill my house with royals if I could afford it :) fortunately my OH loves them too and as said above is the instigator when it comes to buying not that I need much persuasion although I'm sure the bank would convince me if they were there !! - LOL
MissCat Posted - 14/10/2009 : 16:16:43
wanna know how i dealt with it?
I just stopped complaining about the amount of time my OH spends on the xbox and the lack of bedroom activity... LOL
now everytime he brings the whole thing up again i just mention one of the above things.....amazingly it shuts him up :)
I call that a win.
chris100575 Posted - 14/10/2009 : 09:20:35
quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

i am not into handbags..lol..are you?

Only on the occasional weekend.
fjfenton Posted - 13/10/2009 : 22:08:12
Im glad Im not the only one to experience this kind of thing. It didn't go down well tho when I pointed out if theres something he wants he tends to just go and buy it (mainly electrical gadgets) - he said it was for my benefit as well (not that I really agree with that)...but based on that argument is it my fault that he doesn't enjoy the reps?!
kashie Posted - 13/10/2009 : 21:45:35
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie

I suggest you swap your OH for a more understanding morph ;) We have a problem with our spending on reptiles in that Rob goes into the shop to buy some food for the snakes, I see a snake that I like and he buys it cuz it has a cute face :) I suppose that is ok cuz it is a shared interest but neither of us can control our impulsive spending and there is the chance that we could become so obsessive that we will have to sell our home to finance it :)

Ditto with the above - but to be honest my OH is worse than me - he spots the snake and I have to cough up the cash and spend endless hours worrying over their feeding patterns and welfare, whilst he scoures the internet for the latest addition!!!
Debbie Posted - 13/10/2009 : 21:22:05
I suggest you swap your OH for a more understanding morph ;) We have a problem with our spending on reptiles in that Rob goes into the shop to buy some food for the snakes, I see a snake that I like and he buys it cuz it has a cute face :) I suppose that is ok cuz it is a shared interest but neither of us can control our impulsive spending and there is the chance that we could become so obsessive that we will have to sell our home to finance it :)
spor Posted - 13/10/2009 : 20:44:20
we and have all sacrificed something compared to what is seen as the norm. I hardly drink only really on special occasions and would only have a couple. and only ever buy clothes if i have too. where as i could be in the pub every weekend after a long weeks work spending the money there.wearing my newest purchase of high fashion. if my wife ever where to seriously comment on amount being spent on reps and try to insist on something having to go, i have a card up my sleeve. Its being held for the right moment. As we paid for her to have lazer eye surgery which cost over £2500. so i have an unconditional card to play with guilt attached.LOL.
fjfenton Posted - 13/10/2009 : 19:40:25
quote:
Originally posted by chris100575

Better reps than shoes and handbags!

LOL thats what I've tried to tell him...I only ever buy new cloths etc when necessary so asked him if he would rather I put my effort into my reps or be like his sister who goes on shopping sprees every weekend and spends £100s on whatever the current fashion is.
typical bloke said he would rather I spent £100s on him!
Blackecho Posted - 13/10/2009 : 16:08:28
Sarah equates snakes to shoes, I owe her a lot of shoes currently!
wolfspirit Posted - 13/10/2009 : 15:36:20
i am not into handbags..lol..are you?
chris100575 Posted - 13/10/2009 : 15:35:12
Better reps than shoes and handbags!
karl Posted - 13/10/2009 : 15:30:57
I bet everyone of us (other than any who's partners are into reps) get the same thing.
wolfspirit Posted - 13/10/2009 : 14:54:01
ditto on what Cat said..lol..

i get that with my oldest son, but i just threaten to take him off facebook and that keeps him quiet

MissCat Posted - 13/10/2009 : 14:11:58
only one answer for that.
something has to go.
i suggest it's the OH ;)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000