The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Tagged again..lol

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
wolfspirit Posted - 16/10/2009 : 12:05:57

Kayla tagged me again this morning twice..lol..

feeding response, never even got the multi in the rub and she was on me..missed my face by inches, then got my hand as i opened the rub, let her settle and she got me again on the finger..lol.

finally, i got the multi halfway in before she struck it..

not much blood though..

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
wolfspirit Posted - 17/10/2009 : 23:04:25
this just reminded me,

i found out last night that Bliss tagged Glenn on his finger a while back not long after i got her and he only told me last night cos he thought i would tell him off for going in her viv and not asking if he could do so....

well i did kind of, cos i have always told him not to touch any of the snakes without me being there..

and bless him, he said it hurt and he cried but only a bit and he still handles her..with me around of course..
wolfspirit Posted - 17/10/2009 : 22:59:42
quote:
Originally posted by karl

must be starving them Anne, that's why ;)

Just a girl who likes her food is all, you just got in the way

lol..i went in her rub tonight just to change her water and she sat there waiting...i thought it was only the adults that went mad for food this time of year...she puts them all to shame..hoping she will feed through the winter for me..
karl Posted - 17/10/2009 : 19:05:40
must be starving them Anne, that's why ;)

Just a girl who likes her food is all, you just got in the way
wolfspirit Posted - 17/10/2009 : 17:31:08
quote:
Originally posted by hodgie

As you say its probably because its a multi.
Joker won`t look at a rat, he actually retreats into his hide if i put one in his viv. So for feeding i get a multi out of the freezer for 10 minutes blow it quickly with a hair dryer and wave it around for about 5 - 6 seconds above his hide, he`s out like a shot then. Then i have to rub it on his rat and always have a fast strike.

lol..she was out of the rub, i had hardly got the lid off..missed my face first time but goodness knows how..

she is just a little piggy...

hodgie Posted - 17/10/2009 : 17:19:19
As you say its probably because its a multi.
Joker won`t look at a rat, he actually retreats into his hide if i put one in his viv. So for feeding i get a multi out of the freezer for 10 minutes blow it quickly with a hair dryer and wave it around for about 5 - 6 seconds above his hide, he`s out like a shot then. Then i have to rub it on his rat and always have a fast strike.
wolfspirit Posted - 17/10/2009 : 07:01:26
quote:
Originally posted by kashie

Anne - you may as well get yourself a pastel if your that used to being tagged!! lol. :)

lol...

i was not expecting it, she has never done anything like that before...think its the multis...
kashie Posted - 16/10/2009 : 22:33:59
Anne - you may as well get yourself a pastel if your that used to being tagged!! lol. :)
xautomaticflowersx Posted - 16/10/2009 : 14:37:38
lol obviously Kayla's not very patient! "Gimme the rodents! Is that a rodent? Let's find out..."
wolfspirit Posted - 16/10/2009 : 13:48:21
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

quote:
Originally posted by chris100575

Royals are pants when it comes to strike feeding, last time Princess missed three times, then went to sulk in her cave. She snuck out later on and ate it when no-one was looking.

you know you and Lee should start a club, cos your both meanies to your babies...lol..

oh! do i still own a royal,better check to see if hes still there,been a while since he came out

lmao Lee...

your so funny.....NOT..

that poor royal..

you would be lost without him and you know it..
lee2308 Posted - 16/10/2009 : 13:30:59
quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

quote:

Royals are pants when it comes to strike feeding, last time Princess missed three times, then went to sulk in her cave. She snuck out later on and ate it when no-one was looking.

you know you and Lee should start a club, cos your both meanies to your babies...lol..

oh! do i still own a royal,better check to see if hes still there,been a while since he came out
chris100575 Posted - 16/10/2009 : 13:25:32
She knows I love her.
wolfspirit Posted - 16/10/2009 : 13:11:50
quote:

chris100575 Posted - 16/10/2009 : 13:00:20

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000