The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 How often...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MissCat Posted - 02/11/2009 : 10:46:54
Do you check on your snakes? (or other reptiles)
I keep seeing (on the dark side surprisingly enough) posts where they say..."I checked my snake on friday and it was fine but today (sunday) i checked and it was dead".
Not being funny, but I check on mine about 4 times a day minimum, even if it's only to check the temps i have a quick peek in at them too...
I don't understand how you can have pets and only look in on them every couple of days or so....
Or is it just me being paranoid?
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gingerpony Posted - 03/11/2009 : 21:33:55
i'll check the corns every other day when i do their waters but the boas are usually more sociable so i see them several times a day but don't specifically check on them...
fjfenton Posted - 03/11/2009 : 17:05:37
I check mine twice a day (morning and evening) if not more often
bengy_s Posted - 03/11/2009 : 14:31:25
Yeah my royal in my bedrrom in flat so at least 2 or 3 times daily. My corns are in my bedroom at my parents (not enough room at flat). My sister goes in there daily to change water and check temps etc. She won't feed them so my dad also checks them when he feeds them, and when I go back to see friends and family I check her all the time.

If people don't check them often they shouldn't have them, they're not ornaments!
MissCat Posted - 02/11/2009 : 19:03:53
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

quote:
Originally posted by MissCat

I keep seeing (on the dark side surprisingly enough) posts where they say..."I checked my snake on friday and it was fine but today (sunday) i checked and it was dead".
Not being funny, but I check on mine about 4 times a day minimum, even if it's only to check the temps i have a quick peek in at them too...
I don't understand how you can have pets and only look in on them every couple of days or so....

Only 4!!!!

LOL i know, i check them a lot, but they are in the living room so they get checked whenever i walk past ;)
my point is, who doesn't check them daily at least?!
hodgie Posted - 02/11/2009 : 17:33:48
6am before i go to work then 6pm when i get home.
matty18714 Posted - 02/11/2009 : 16:36:16
I cant really not check them as they are in my room.
kashie Posted - 02/11/2009 : 16:12:19
The first thing I do each morning is check them all and the last thing at night. When ever someone goes into the room where they are they always give a report as to what they are up to.
Paulusworm Posted - 02/11/2009 : 16:03:55
quote:
Originally posted by MissCat

Only 4!!!!
Danny Action1 Posted - 02/11/2009 : 14:15:39
Morning and night i always check
chris100575 Posted - 02/11/2009 : 12:28:08
At least morning and night when they were upstairs, now they're back in the living room every time I'm passing. Mostly for my own interest to see what (if anything!) they're up to.
Blackecho Posted - 02/11/2009 : 10:52:19
I look into the vivs every day at least once.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000