The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 yeah snakey number 6

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
spor Posted - 29/11/2009 : 00:01:06
Yeah finally brought my pastel home last night. and he is a stunner. will post a few pics next week. he was on medium mice but i was very bold as he was due to be fed last night only i picked him up. but once i had him home and let him settle for a few hours i thought i might try him with a fuzzy rat.( i know very bold but thought well he was due to feed and doesn't the 20min drive help get the digestive system going)

well to my joy and surprise to be honest i had only offered it to him and with in 15secs he had come out of his hide and Bang great strike and constrict and he enjoyed every bit of that fuzzy.

he does have a small bit of retained shed under his chin which has been there a couple of weeks but i'll not bother him about that until he has settled in a bit more.

loving it. will have to start my breeding plan now for 2 years time and lock it away. LOL

oh whats next is the question being asked........
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Robert Posted - 01/12/2009 : 23:20:38
I find that mine usually feed after a few hours of settling, good that yours did too and on rats !! good work :)
yardy Posted - 01/12/2009 : 13:19:45
I've been lucky too , my two have just made the jump to rats: pup (19-20g) for the smaller one (0.1.0?, followed by a small med mouse (20g) and a weaner rat (45g) for the larger (1.0.0 ?). I really must get them probed pretty soon so I'm sure of their genders-just going off what I was told.
spor Posted - 01/12/2009 : 01:13:54
cheers guys. he seems to be a hungry little man. was feeding every one else tonight and he most have got a sniff and he was out looking for food. i had a spare fuzzy defrosted as i am still trying to get Gaia over to rats. so rather than throw it out i offered it to him. and that was the end of that fuzzy. i have a funny feeling next time it will be my hand.LOL
lee2308 Posted - 30/11/2009 : 16:19:43
well done
karl Posted - 30/11/2009 : 12:33:49
Jammy bugger with the swap to rat! Wish my IJ Carpet would! ooo, nice purchase too btw
Blackecho Posted - 29/11/2009 : 08:54:16
Excellent news, on the purchase and quick swap to rats

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000