The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 need some advice please

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hammerbenj Posted - 28/02/2010 : 21:18:31
hi all, i have just got my first royal today, he/she is blooming gorgeous. i have had and read lots of advice but have one question which i wonder if anyone here could help me with.

i know snakes are poor of hearing but would still like to make sure before i do what i am considering.

my bedroom is a bit short of space and i was wondering if it would be ok to put my tv on top of the viv? i do have somewhere else which is where he is at the mo but it would look so much better if i was able to put the viv where the tv is as it's more focal.

thanks in advance.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gingerpony Posted - 03/03/2010 : 17:41:17
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! just wait till he sees that!! lol

and he will yunno.........

he's on here..........

in fact he's a MOD on here..............!

pfleming Posted - 03/03/2010 : 16:14:24
very funny
boze Posted - 03/03/2010 : 15:03:39

???

D
Gingerpony Posted - 02/03/2010 : 21:32:52
would definitely minimise the effects MC, surely worth a try if you're technically minded enough to be able to do it lol (but i'm not....that's why i go out with a sparky )
hammerbenj Posted - 02/03/2010 : 17:52:06
thanks for the advice.

MissCat Posted - 02/03/2010 : 08:19:19
You could always put the telly on the viv but attatch speakers to it, just have the speakers away from the telly and not pointing to the viv. As far as I am aware no sound will come from the telly. Though I guess there might be some vibration from the tv working...not sure if that will do anything.
pfleming Posted - 01/03/2010 : 22:09:42
quote:
Originally posted by Gingerpony

snakes still have an inner ear structure as well as being able to pick up on vibrations through their body.....
basically tellys n top of vivs or speakers pointing towards vivs have huge potential to upset and stress your snake

*turns music down*

damn, never knew that
Gingerpony Posted - 01/03/2010 : 21:15:22
snakes still have an inner ear structure as well as being able to pick up on vibrations through their body.....
basically tellys n top of vivs or speakers pointing towards vivs have huge potential to upset and stress your snake

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000