The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 New Arrival

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jody McGrath Posted - 02/06/2010 : 18:06:07
Well, I got him/her last night, finally. I cannot believe how tiny he/she is, sooo cute. I want it to be a boy, as I have named him Kanu. The reason for this is simple, Kanu is the most decorated African footballer and hails from Nigeria. His nickname is King so there we have it. Plus he scored the winning goal for Portsmouth when we won the FA Cup, it was either that or name him after the Ghanian, Prince Boateng, who missed the penalty in this years FA Cup, which could have been the winner.

Girlfriend still not keen so he is currently staying at a friend's house. Have some pictures on my phone, but will take some better ones with my proper camera when he has settled in and I have fed him. He seems quite inquisitive and keen to explore, little jumpy, but that's to be expected.

Over the moon with him! (God I hope it's a boy!)
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
spor Posted - 06/06/2010 : 20:51:48
thats great news for you. and you could probably pick yourself up a small freezer from gumtree or one of those freecycle sites and keep the food in it. that way you don't have to constantly run to your mates.
Jody McGrath Posted - 06/06/2010 : 09:53:23
Well the good news is the other half has finally met him and she thinks he's so cute cos he's so tiny. She is absolutely fine with him moving in! On the condition that there are no mice or rats in the freezer. So the food is going to stay at my friend's and snakey is coming home! Now i've just got to get the little man to eat, hopefully he'll be ok.
spor Posted - 03/06/2010 : 14:49:43
congrats. and here is a bit more for the name Kanu and why i gave it to my pastel.

KANU: Creator God of the Baga.

He sits at the very top of the worship pile, with the departed spirits of fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers, great-great-grandfathers and great-great-great-great-grandfathers working their way up the ranks to join him. So KANU is obviously the greatest and grandest of them all.
Robert Posted - 02/06/2010 : 19:37:43
Congrats I'm sure she will get to adore it too :) enjoy :)
Blackecho Posted - 02/06/2010 : 19:05:26
Congrats

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000