The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Update on my snakies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nazzle Posted - 11/06/2010 : 21:50:42
Not been around for a while as have been moving house and trying to sort out phone lines/internet connection. In the mean time I've had my first ever missed feed from Sevvi (my fault, I got distracted when he was in his feeding tub), been banned from going to the Doncaster show by my husband and learned how to inject antibiotics into a snake!

Victoria (the old lady who we are pretty sure has just turned 43) gave us a bit of a scare. She began to rapidly lose weight and then I heard her wheezing. Although no one else could her the wheeze I managed to get the boss to agree to let me take her to the vets, where on initial examination the vet could find nothing wrong and was impressed with her condition for her age. He only spotted the RI when he used his stethoscope. She's such a darling she hardly even flinched when I injected her (she must know her new mummy as she had a good old snap and hiss at the vet). After her course of anti-biotics she's back to her old, adorable self, and the Vet has offered to come and check our other reps out for the same as he would charge for a surgery consult. I'm so pleased I've got supersonic hearing!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Robert Posted - 15/06/2010 : 19:18:35
That's some chaperone - lol I hope Victoria recovers soon
mischang Posted - 15/06/2010 : 11:55:55
thats brightened up my day lol x
Blackecho Posted - 15/06/2010 : 06:59:20
lol - that's some job!
Nazzle Posted - 14/06/2010 : 23:17:45
I'm allowed to spend money, but not on anything that's alive. I've been promised a beardie and a royal morph by Christmas, but I think the OH is worried about the amount of vivs he's expected to build. I now have a chaperone though. Unfortunately the OH has forgotten I'm her boss so what I say goes! She's even getting paid for her time as it's "work".
mischang Posted - 13/06/2010 : 19:20:59
who is banned from Donny and why lol , is it cause ur spend to much money but any chance lol
Nazzle Posted - 12/06/2010 : 23:39:05
I need to find a chaperone or I'm not allowed to go .
Blackecho Posted - 12/06/2010 : 13:56:36
Banned from Donny?
reptiledanny Posted - 12/06/2010 : 12:27:22
hi, i don't think iv ever met u before but nice to hear all your snakes are doing good. a 43 year old snake, wow, and i thought 25 was and old snake

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000