The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Condundrum! advice please!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lettsy1 Posted - 18/06/2010 : 14:56:30
Finally got sheba to take 2 consecutive feeds, she is due her 3rd tonight but as was checkin viv have found she has urinated so spot cleaned that but unsure of whether to change kitchen roll, she musta gone last night cos its dry now just some staining, BUT i dont want to disturb her as she is due to feed, should i leave it for a couple of days or swap the kitchen roll anyway????
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
spor Posted - 19/06/2010 : 00:08:47
what i do when possible if i don't want to disturbe them to much when that happens is tear of the stains piece and then sit another piece on top. or you could always just change it now and feed her the following day. feeding a day later will do no harm. or leave it feed any way and change when possible.
If you just had substrate down you might not notice all the time when the snake has gone. so there would be no real difference. either way as long as you clean it when you can it will be fine.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000