The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Sheba update

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lettsy1 Posted - 23/06/2010 : 10:07:37
Well, finally getting there it seems, she has has 3 successive feeds, one being a rat, cleaned her out this morn and took the chance to weigh her, shes coming in at 357g! (she was 287g when i got her) had a little handle of her for a bout 10 mins then put in her nice clean viv. she was nervous of me handling her but settled down after a couple of mins. its been a bit of a journey with her the last 3 months but patience is finally payin off! Just want to say a big thanks to everyone for all the valuable info on getting her (and me!) to this stage. Im sure i will be asking questions again soon!
Cheers!
Michelle
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AlannaJohan Posted - 25/07/2010 : 13:21:39
Congratulations Sheba! Way to make your mummy sproud
Lettsy1 Posted - 20/07/2010 : 22:47:10
Woo Hoo!!! weighed sheba today cos cleaned her viv (just done me some more business! twice in a week!) and she now is........ 398g!!! she has put on 40g in 4 weeks, no doubt cos she is on rats now and feeding regular. so proud of her, she is obviously making up for lost time now. she loves being out and my youngest held her today too (hes 11). What a fantastic day we have had!
Jody McGrath Posted - 18/07/2010 : 22:06:03
I can't believe how bad it is, i'm close to getting another one, 1 and a half months after the first.

It was either a lesser or mojave and i've decided to spend £50 more and go for the lesser.

reptiledanny Posted - 18/07/2010 : 21:32:55
lmao, i love them all, i would love to get a mojave, but acnnot afford one right now, i would love to get a mojave and then get a lesser and produce blue eyed lucies, but i also love the normals, i would love to get a female het pied to go with bullet, but finding one is hard lol
Lettsy1 Posted - 17/07/2010 : 23:34:12
lol i know i will danny but, have been to a local pet shop today and he has got some gorgeous baby royals in, he has one who is a really light normal and she is gorgeous, fell in love with her straight away SOOOOO trying to persuade hub to let me have her (and getting rid of some stuff on ebay to pay for her and hub needs prop shaft doin on his little truck) pet shop guy will let me have her for £50 as she is not a reg feeder at present.thing is, i'm up for a challenge again now. Fingers crossed she will be mine at the end of the month! really have got addicted to them now ;) they should come with a health warning, NOT cos they're dangerous but cos they're addictive!!!!
reptiledanny Posted - 17/07/2010 : 07:54:58
just get another royal, but get a diferent morph, so many out there im sure youll find a morph u like
Lettsy1 Posted - 17/07/2010 : 00:36:56
quote:
Originally posted by AlannaJohan

Haha! I actually squealed and hugged my other half's mate when Bruce took his rat - thats how proud I was Nutty snake people, eh? What are we like, lol.

Lol! sooo glad it aint just me! getting excited now cos started working so can save for another 'baby'anyone got any ideas?? dont want somethin that will get bigger than me! only 5'3!!!! like the look of boas but which one?????
AlannaJohan Posted - 14/07/2010 : 12:20:48
Haha! I actually squealed and hugged my other half's mate when Bruce took his rat - thats how proud I was Nutty snake people, eh? What are we like, lol.
Lettsy1 Posted - 13/07/2010 : 17:07:12
yes it is, hub had a bet with me she wouldnt take it, so at 11.00pm on fri night i was running round the garden like a loon! All because she took it, how sad is that! BUT am tryin to persuade hub to build me a stackin system under the stairs (cos really wanna add to my little collection, sooo addictive!) so i best not rub it in too much! lol! (did promise him i would wait a while, i think nearly 3 months is a while!) ;)
AlannaJohan Posted - 13/07/2010 : 14:47:29
Congratulations!! Its so satisfying, isn't it?
Lettsy1 Posted - 12/07/2010 : 20:19:59
quote:
Originally posted by hodgie

congrats, be brave and just try unscented rats you may be pleasantly suprised.

Well took your advice hodgie and she has now taken the correct size RAT!!!! (47g rat and moving up, instead of the 17g mice she was being fed when i bought her) and without scenting it too!
Robert Posted - 08/07/2010 : 19:12:07
I'm so pleased you and sheba are settled :)
hodgie Posted - 04/07/2010 : 19:09:22
congrats, be brave and just try unscented rats you may be pleasantly suprised.
Lettsy1 Posted - 04/07/2010 : 17:49:08
she has surprised me again! i know that royals can be funny eaters and some will only eat white rats, but she struck a black one quicker than she does her white ones! I am still scentin with a mouse before feedin by just defrostin them together so maybe that helped. have also had her out for a while a couple of times now and she is so inquisitive, gotta say i am really enjoyin her and the wait has been so worthwhile. will try to get some pics of her up on here soon. Think she is about 3ft in length weighin in at around 357g and shes got a really chunky body now. soo proud of her!
spor Posted - 23/06/2010 : 22:11:08
thats great to hear, you can really start to enjoy her now
chris100575 Posted - 23/06/2010 : 10:27:08
Glad to hear she's doing well.
Blackecho Posted - 23/06/2010 : 10:26:20
Good news

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000