The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Frustrated

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hodgie Posted - 11/07/2010 : 16:10:32

I go on the dark side now and again to see if theres anything interesting for sale. Well, at present Bob Clark (breeder from USA) has a for sale thread-
Lemonblasts for sale £575 so i ask for one, they are all sold
I ask for a list of whats available, he hasn`t written one but i should just tell him what i want, now im getting confused. Surely the seller should try a little harder than this?
Female Pied £700, so i say i want one. @ 1.40pm i get a pm, you guess it, sold. Then at 2pm he`s advertising them for sale between £700 -£900
Think i`ll spend my hard earned money somewhere else
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackecho Posted - 11/07/2010 : 16:55:32
Plus if anything goes wrong, its very difficult to confront someone who lives on the other side of the world.
hodgie Posted - 11/07/2010 : 16:50:20
I`ll be sticking to the Uk snakes, prefer to see them in the flesh first anyway.
Jody McGrath Posted - 11/07/2010 : 16:31:00
That's what I thought, why would he behave like that? Is it the real Bob Clark?

Maybe he can afford to be like that, he has so many people after his snakes that he has no need for customer service. Rude if you ask me! He may well be a respected breeder, but with an attitude like that he doesn't deserve it.
hodgie Posted - 11/07/2010 : 16:26:20
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

alot of fake breeders do this for some reason, they say they have them, then u contact them, then they say they have none in, then put more up for sale

Thing is though, he is a well known breeder,
Blackecho Posted - 11/07/2010 : 16:25:43
BC is a bit of a Dell Boy from all accounts, quite often the snakes aren't bred by him, but if you ask him for something he will try and get it from someone else just acting as a middleman to make some profit. Plus, most of his snakes will be live feeders and will have had the stress of travelling across the world. Stick to UK
reptiledanny Posted - 11/07/2010 : 16:16:03
alot of fake breeders do this for some reason, they say they have them, then u contact them, then they say they have none in, then put more up for sale

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000