The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Meet Ditto

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lettsy1 Posted - 19/07/2010 : 16:17:42
hey guys, just picked this lovely little girl up today, she is called Ditto, weighin in at only 47g so gotta build her up! she is busy exploring her viv at the min, best thing is she didnt cost me a penny! just a swap for a wetsuit! lol!

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lettsy1 Posted - 27/07/2010 : 22:56:15
quote:
Originally posted by lilruthie

hi there congratulations on ur new addition ditto she looks fabulous n even better for u in she didnt cost u anythin lol my little kiwee is 13 weeks old now bought her at 6 weeks old she cost £150 but was worth every penny..... hope you have as much enjoyment as i get from havin kiwee....

Thanks hun, I'm sure i will, its gonna be strange goin from my 'big girl' sheba (400g)to 'little un' at 47g!!! so hard havin the hands off time tho, 3 feeds then can have a handle of little un. will try to feed ditto tomoro night. fingers, toes n everythin crossed!!!
lilruthie Posted - 27/07/2010 : 13:30:33
hi there congratulations on ur new addition ditto she looks fabulous n even better for u in she didnt cost u anythin lol my little kiwee is 13 weeks old now bought her at 6 weeks old she cost £150 but was worth every penny..... hope you have as much enjoyment as i get from havin kiwee....
Lettsy1 Posted - 21/07/2010 : 11:35:07
quote:
Originally posted by chris100575

She is lovely, I thought she was a spider at first, very unusual markings!

Thanks chris, fell in love with her straight away, I thought she had unusual markings as virtually no 'alien eyes' down her sides. Will have a closer look when hands off time up, n will get some hopefully decent pics up of her.
chris100575 Posted - 21/07/2010 : 08:36:29
She is lovely, I thought she was a spider at first, very unusual markings!
Lettsy1 Posted - 20/07/2010 : 22:56:48
thanks guys, i certainly thought it was a good swap! gonna wait til sat to try n feed her, she hasnt been feeding at the shop but to be honest she was on wet substrate and felt wet, so fingers crossed now she is warm and dry she will.
AlannaJohan Posted - 20/07/2010 : 13:09:06
Awww - what a cutie! Not bad for a wetsuit
Robert Posted - 20/07/2010 : 09:47:07
Great swap :)
Lettsy1 Posted - 19/07/2010 : 22:39:09
Thanks danny, Love her colouring and cos she has got hardly any 'alien eyes' down her side. Cant believe how dainty she is compared to Sheba!
reptiledanny Posted - 19/07/2010 : 17:24:17
wow, i love her patterns, sje is so cute, and u are so lucky that u got her for free

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000