The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 kiwee has eaten at long last

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lilruthie Posted - 27/07/2010 : 13:23:04
hi all i have a 13 week old royal python, have had her since she was 6 weeks old been very worried about her as she has not fed yet but am very pleased cos she fed for the first time for me the other night am sooo happy now n not worried about her xxxx
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AlannaJohan Posted - 29/07/2010 : 23:09:38
Its amazing how excited we all get over a succesful feed. It must be one of the most satisfying traits of royal ownership
lilruthie Posted - 29/07/2010 : 12:31:17
hi again lettsy thanx for info and advice, since she has fed she hasnt been out n about in her viv just hiding away in her hide so i think i will leave her til she ventures out lol xxx
Lettsy1 Posted - 28/07/2010 : 17:28:49
sheba hasnt struck out at me (and she really strikes with some force at rats!) plus i feed her in viv too. its taken a long time to get both our confidences up with each other,she was my first snake and only had her since end of march so im learning too. but as i have read on here, intelligent creatures like these can tell the diff between us and food! just be firm and confident in your movements (i know cos this is what i have had to learn too!)just do steady deliberate movements and you will be fine. i stay away from her head as she is still head shy tho. my guess is that if she didnt strike at you before when you fed her its unlikely she will now just cos she did with her food. Im sure someone else will be along soon to explain better than me tho!
lilruthie Posted - 28/07/2010 : 16:33:11
hi there lettsy1 yer its a very nice feelin after i have been so worried about her not feeding....i didnt have to leave food in her viv i just wiggled it a bit in front of her n she struck n ate it so was very pleased just a bit wary now of handling her since she has struck for her food in case she strikes at me now....anyone know what are the chances of this happenin???? as you can see this is my 1st snake so is all very new to me....
Lettsy1 Posted - 28/07/2010 : 08:10:03
hiya, its a goooood feeling when they do!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000