The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Male 0 Female 1

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vincent Posted - 18/08/2010 : 15:33:09
Right ive had my two royals in a 3 ft viv now for 4 months,just wondering is it normal that the female is eating and the male will not anymore.This as only happened since begining of this month normaly they both feed but the male as just stopped all of the sudden.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mischang Posted - 20/08/2010 : 15:50:03
quote:
Originally posted by boze

Both snakes are 2 years old, and you bred them last year? How big/heavy are they mate?

D

wat ? omg please do answer the above ?
Blackecho Posted - 20/08/2010 : 13:28:53
Good work Vincent
boze Posted - 20/08/2010 : 12:53:16
Both snakes are 2 years old, and you bred them last year? How big/heavy are they mate?

D
Vincent Posted - 20/08/2010 : 11:40:39
Doing a bit of browsing on this brill site i came across a topic on co-habiting and for the safe side i have removed the male from the viv and put it in a large rub box untill my new viv as been delivered.I know ive been lucky but its better to be safe than sorry.
Blackecho Posted - 19/08/2010 : 10:28:50
So you've been lucky so far, congrats..
Vincent Posted - 19/08/2010 : 09:21:03
My male lastnite took a rat so all is well,bought rats from a diffrent shop and he took it.And if you read above hodgie my male breed with this female last year which she had np passing her eggs.Also the owner of the shop says the males sometimes go off they food this time of year as he has two males not eating.
hodgie Posted - 18/08/2010 : 21:01:33
Get them seperated for their own benifit. One serious result could be a 2 year old gravid female whose not big enough to pass her eggs.
mischang Posted - 18/08/2010 : 20:56:33
there are completing for best spots !
Vincent Posted - 18/08/2010 : 16:59:55
They both 2 year old i bought the male at 6 weeks old and the female came off a freind which my male breed with her last year,my freind gave it to me as he went to live in australia this year.They dont fight each other and i always feed them seprate plus they always in the same hides as one leaves the hide the other follows.
Blackecho Posted - 18/08/2010 : 15:45:33
Co-habiting can lead to stress at any point so I wouldn't be surprised at either of them stopping eating. As they grow one will naturally become more dominant. How old/big are they? You may find that the male is starting to think about girls instead of food. do you want them to breed?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000