The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Looking for

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
carr13 Posted - 30/08/2010 : 12:14:31
Me and my partner are trying to get hold of an axanthic in the uk but there don't seem to be any about just wondering if any of you guys would know of any breeders in the uk that deal with this morph. We have found a few in the us but we have no idea how reputable they are, have any of you dealt with http://www.heathersherps.com/index.html just in case we do have to go this route. Thank you in advance for your help
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackecho Posted - 30/08/2010 : 19:14:33
Nice, see you there
carr13 Posted - 30/08/2010 : 19:06:04
ohhhhhhh that's such a good idea, I'm sure it won't take much begging to get Darren to agree lol, in fact he just agreed as I was typing this so woooooo hoooooooo see ya there lol
Blackecho Posted - 30/08/2010 : 17:24:18
Or, come to the Donny show on 26th and find your own
carr13 Posted - 30/08/2010 : 16:56:22
Thanks Addicks good to hear from someone who has personal experience with them
AddicksGlenn Posted - 30/08/2010 : 16:21:25
quote:
Originally posted by carr13

Thanks Blackecho I did see this but have had mixed reviews about crystal palace reptiles. Have you ever used them? As some people swear by them and others have a low opinion of them

I've used CPR to buy my lesser female. Darren was a top notch bloke, took me out the back to show me some of his collection, was full of information and ideas to help me.
Will be going back to purchase more when i've got myself sorted properly. Might be slightly more expensive than others, but definately worth it.
carr13 Posted - 30/08/2010 : 15:59:08
Thanks for the info BE might go and check them out at some point in the not to distant future, better safe than sorry lol
Blackecho Posted - 30/08/2010 : 15:18:18
I have never heard anything bad about their snakes. I have heard that some of the staff can be a little standoffish and that all the best snakes are kept in a room out the back for safety's sake.

No I haven't used them myself, but know many that have.
carr13 Posted - 30/08/2010 : 13:46:14
Thanks Blackecho I did see this but have had mixed reviews about crystal palace reptiles. Have you ever used them? As some people swear by them and others have a low opinion of them
Blackecho Posted - 30/08/2010 : 13:33:15
http://www.crystalpalacereptiles.com/products.php?cat=7

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000