The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Weird Feeder

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vincent Posted - 09/09/2010 : 08:57:28
Ok just wondering if this is weird.My female royal python is gone a brill feeder striking at every meal since i seperated her and put her in new viv.But the weird thing is that my male will only strike and take his food if hes wrapped around my forearm and hand.If hes in the viv i have no go i have even tried to wrap him around a peice of log in his viv but theres no chance.This as only happened since i moved the female out. I dont mind in a way as hes feeding but i was thinking is this a bit strange?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
fiestastlou Posted - 09/09/2010 : 09:25:40
The female one if probably eating better on her own because she may have been stressed when she was housed with the other royal, not sure about the male tho lol maybe try taking the male out and putting it in a seperate box to feed and see if that makes a difference? it could just be that hes used to be being fed outside the viv.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000