The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Stupid woman! lol

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nok1888 Posted - 23/09/2010 : 01:40:28
Wife said to me "its great, all our animals, it wouldnt be the same without them all. the 2 amazing beautiful boys (the dogs), the cat still going strong at 18, 5 fish and now Orlina coming on saturday, its amazing.......can I get a tarantula"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid moo! I about choked on my supper lol anything.......ANYTHING but a spider she can have but no, a feckin spider...a big one at that lol

Getting the heebie jeebies just thinking about it, maybe...and its a big maybe, if she got it put away but she'd have it out all the time so she can think of something else lol

(I know its not a Royal story but just thought I'd share lol)
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dr Chop Posted - 23/09/2010 : 23:18:22
Yes I do have several bird eating spider a

Goliath Bird-eating Spider. Theraphosa blondi its about 10"
heaton177 Posted - 23/09/2010 : 22:47:37
fair enough having 1 but 20 you must have been bladdered when you got them. you got a bird eating spider?

theres a man who just got a job in the petshop i got my royal from, and i was talking to the lady who owns the shop and she said he comes in evey weekend and gets something when his mum n dad are not in so they dont no what he has got, and the woman said he has alsort hes even got a few hissing cock roaches and all this is in his room haha, you name t he prob has it haha.

he got a boa off her a few years bk and it got out and she said he was n bed 1 nite and he had these antler thing on his wall and the snake was on it and pulled it off onto the fish tank haha. imagine having to clean that up in the middle of the nite haha.
python23 Posted - 23/09/2010 : 21:31:19
one question.... why???
nok1888 Posted - 23/09/2010 : 20:40:10
Thank m8..............diddy lol
Dr Chop Posted - 23/09/2010 : 19:27:58
Thers nout wrong with spiders i have 20 i have had from hatchlings ther about 2 years old now so heas is a pick of one of them for all you spider lovers out there

nok1888 Posted - 23/09/2010 : 14:06:00
heh heh at least it might put her off the idea lol
fiestastlou Posted - 23/09/2010 : 13:19:30
that gives me the creeps thinking about u doing that, ur poor mrs :(
nok1888 Posted - 23/09/2010 : 12:44:15
She must be off her nut if she thought i'd say yes lol

quote:
Originally posted by python23

A good way to put her off, get a shed skin off a turantula and put it on her side of the bed under the sheets, see if she wants one then

Heh heh brilliant idea i'll have to look intto that lol
python23 Posted - 23/09/2010 : 12:25:32
A good way to put her off, get a shed skin off a turantula and put it on her side of the bed under the sheets, see if she wants one then
Kelfezond Posted - 23/09/2010 : 10:41:11
Christ I can't blame you. I used to work at an exotic's pet store for a few months, whenever somebody wanted to buy a tarantula I was straight out the back of the shop, no way am I going near those hairy b******ds!
fiestastlou Posted - 23/09/2010 : 10:11:30
your wifes got more balls than me! haha

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000