The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Donny

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
UncleNos Posted - 27/09/2010 : 01:39:33
Made it to Doncaster and after looking at everything I couldn't afford (nice BEL for £900 ono ) I bought a lovley looking normal female and a het for pied male. So next on the list is a het for pied female or a Pied female I guess...
Mikki wanted a Lavender corn and we ended up getting 5 lol, one lavender, a pair of het lavender Bloodreds, a ghost stripe and a butter Motley.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 28/09/2010 : 07:45:43
ill get pics of my boy tonight, and he is 100% het pied lol
nos, ur boy looks stunning, nice reduced pattern
python23 Posted - 27/09/2010 : 21:22:06
looks like a good marker, you could be in luck with that beaut
UncleNos Posted - 27/09/2010 : 21:16:15
Very nice Shaun
Here's mine

And

Blackecho Posted - 27/09/2010 : 21:12:59
Nice.
python23 Posted - 27/09/2010 : 20:53:42
yes thats the guy, fair enough he was selling them as possible hets but he showed me one with so called markers and i got the impression he was just trying to blag me into buying one as i could see no markers. Anyway, good luck with your possible het lets hope he produces some crackin pieds.

Heres a couple of pics of mine, he's a shy lad.

UncleNos Posted - 27/09/2010 : 18:57:17
The Guy I got mine from was up the second isle to the left and then on the left?? Had a few normals a couple of hets and a load of corns and and boas. Mikki thinks he was called Chris? I can't find his sheet that he gave me just now I'll have another look and hopefully find it!!!!
reptiledanny Posted - 27/09/2010 : 18:45:02
i payed 50 for male, and the guy you are on about that was trying to sell you the poss het pairs was the guy i got bullet off, i saw him again, but he only poss hets, he isnt bad but i wouldn't buy from him again, you do reliaze that a female het pied is like 200 quid, depending on breeders, i now someone that sed they had one at the strat and sold it for 150, and someone else had 2, was selling them for 250, then when i went round again they ahd been sold
UncleNos Posted - 27/09/2010 : 18:02:19
Allegedly so, definitely has markers but read a whole lot about not having markers and being 100% and having markers and being normal. But was assured he was a normal looking from a Het pied X pied cross so should be if my genetics punnets aren't strawberry lol He doesn't have what I would call normal markings so hopefully he is. I'll post a pic later as soon as I get unpacked.
python23 Posted - 27/09/2010 : 12:15:07
That's a good price, is it 100%? one guy in the corner selling possible het pairs was trying to blag me showing me markers that blatantly wernt markers, I was tempted to get a 66% possible het but thought it was better wait for a 100%. Not breeding them for a year or two so I'm in no rush .
UncleNos Posted - 27/09/2010 : 09:39:04
£110 For the female isn't bad at all, I guess we need to be earlier next time lol. We got the Male het pied and a normal female for £95 both CB10. Need to keep an eye out for a female.
python23 Posted - 27/09/2010 : 07:38:18
120 for mine, 2009 male, I heard one breeder sold a female for 110 as soon as it opened, I'm sure we will all find one .
reptiledanny Posted - 27/09/2010 : 07:32:59
i am ahere, i have a male het pied, and yes was looking for a female het pied, at donny they had a few poss het pied females, but i wanted 100%, and there were only 2 female 100% het pied and they were asking for 250 each, so i didn't get one, although i will keep looking and hopefully find a breeder who has some, and when i do ill tell u lol
there were plenty of male he pieds, how much did u pay for yours?
Blackecho Posted - 27/09/2010 : 07:26:09
Congrats on the purchases, speak to ReptileDanny about female het Pieds (he was looking for some), there were only two at the whole show I think.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000