The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Best Feeding Night EVER!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jht88 Posted - 08/10/2010 : 02:26:54
My young royal hasn't ate for nearly 5 weeks until tonight, well this morning really (1am). I dropped his food size to rat pups and he struck at two.

He only got fed as I realised I'd left for work this afternoon without putting the 2 rat pups and 2 small mice in the fridge I just bought, after a 10hr shift they were defrosted. So I gave them all a warm up in hot water.

Tried my new boa, struck and missed 1st time then struck and kept 2nd time, I nearly messed myself. How quick and hard was that, geedy sod, and the other mouse went to the corn and fed as always.

Was proppa chuffed with the royal, I'd like to say that I wasn't getting worried but that would be a lie. He never lost any weight so I should just calm myself.

Anyway roll on 5 days time.
John
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jht88 Posted - 09/10/2010 : 11:23:33
Thanks for that, my royal was a slow starter too but got him going then he just stopped. Now TOUCH WOOD we're back on track, won't count any chickens though.
n/a Posted - 08/10/2010 : 10:09:16
Hi, congrats - it's great, isn't it, when all goes to plan?

My young royal had a slow start, due to shedding I think, but when he got going ... oh boy, what a sense of achievement!

Hope they carry on like this in future for you!
STICKS Posted - 08/10/2010 : 04:08:14
Hi there well done, my baby boa is on a weekly just gone on to rat pups my two royals two to three weeks have fun.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000