The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Happy Halloween!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 31/10/2010 : 01:35:46
Or as us Pagans say, Samhain, and it's our New Year. Hope you've all got the sweeties ready for the evening - big event in this street.

'Trick or treat, Lil and can we see your snakes?'

'Sorry guys, it's too cold. Have some fruit gums instead.'

The other big event is corn feeding day, and Shahi's first rat. Will he eat it? Or will I have to give him Buffy the gannet's mice and give Buffy the rat instead? She won't notice - to think that last year she was a bootlace and this year she's as big as Saffy the 08 ... (I know corns shouldn't be fed rats permanently but I've only bought two in case his royal highness refuses to make the change.)

However, I'm hoping Shahi will oblige; he's in hunting mode already, and has used his damp hide as a loo, as usual (he likes a bit of privacy.) Wish me luck!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 31/10/2010 : 20:52:35
quote:
Originally posted by UncleNos

Happy Halloween Lilith
I'm working so no sweeties for me.

Zazu had her first weaner tonight so she's looking plump lol and Rafiki's up to two pups now, my how they grow lol.

Got a couple of newbies to post pics up of make sure to comment
(I know you always do)

Hi, thanks, will look forward to the pics. Shahi forgave me and ate his mice just now - going to try him next feeding day with another rat.

How are Pumba and Timone coming along? Keeping my fingers crossed for them!
UncleNos Posted - 31/10/2010 : 20:31:37
Happy Halloween Lilith
I'm working so no sweeties for me.

Zazu had her first weaner tonight so she's looking plump lol and Rafiki's up to two pups now, my how they grow lol.

Got a couple of newbies to post pics up of make sure to comment
(I know you always do)
n/a Posted - 31/10/2010 : 19:20:03
Cheers, and thanks for the kind words.

Good luck with the rat tomorrow, and good luck Valhalla!

Hope you have better luck thanI had with my spoilt little git! (Bless him!)

Yes, let us know how you went on.
Kelfezond Posted - 31/10/2010 : 17:47:37
Happy Halloween!

Thanks for the entertainment, you never fail to provide a laugh.

I'll be trying Valhalla on her first rat tomorrow so will let you know how that goes :D hope I have good luck
n/a Posted - 31/10/2010 : 15:36:36
Well, hi all you guys in the ghost town! Been like the Marie Celeste all weekend round here. My footsteps echo as I enter the empty corridors of the forum ...

Right, well, the rat was a fail. And Shahi didn't want a mouse either. I'd traumatised him. He wasn't a happy camper, and leave him alone, he didn't like me any more. I apologised, and emptied his damp hide, which is plastic, with a small entrance hole, and left the mice in there for him to find. Not the end of the world - if he doesn't eat today he'll be sharp-set in five days' time and he might just accept the second rat - the smell definitely intrigued him, but confronted with the beastie - no. He's been on white mice but it was a very pale grey rat - not too much of a colour change, I would have thought.

Downstairs to the corns. Buffy is a grey Carolina ... definitely shedding.

'Leave me alone! I don't wanna mouse!'

'You're not getting a mouse.'

'Lemme out of this rub! Don't wanna mouse!'

'Shurrup, Buffy, I'm trying to get everyone else sorted, and Cy's hiding and Finn the cat's trying to help ...'

'Don't wanna mouse! ... Wha'??? Whassssatt????'

'Told you. It's a rat.'

'Aaaaa raaaaat!!!!!' Grab. Chomp.

At least someone's happy.

Well, it's 3.30. Emily the cat is nagging about it's Halloween, Lil, and we get tuna for tea, don't we? Cats don't realise about clocks going back! I haven't fed me yet. Might just get some breakfast before the trick or treaters arrive ...

I'm having a beer though!

Happy Halloween!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000