The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 yes yes yes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 04/12/2010 : 20:05:34
i think bow is trying to make up for not eating for 5 weeks lol
since she got fed on wednesday she has been out and about, but i was guna stick to every 5 days eating a rat pup, but while i was heating up bullets rat fuzzie, bow seemd to be going mad in her cage, so i picked up the rat fuzzie, opeded bows cage and as soon as she saw the rat fuzzie she struck and it was hers
bullet was also going mad in his cage because he could smell the rat, and as soon as he saw bow eating his rat he went mad
i had to go out to the garrage in the freezing cold to get another rat fuzzie out for him and i am waiting for it to deforst now, so he will be getting fed at 10 tonight lol
the rat fuzzie was a bit big for bow lol, it took her 15 mins to eat it, her head was stretched lol, and as she swallowed it you could see like a blue spot in her going down her stomach lol, but eventually when it got down to her stomach there was hardly any bump lol, so think she enjoyed it lol
so i think i can say that she is finally eating regulary lol, will leave her a week now as it was such a big meal lol
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 04/12/2010 : 20:55:31
quote:
Originally posted by Royalbob

congrats and as you said yourself leave her a full week now to digest properly.
Must be great to have her back on track.

it is lol, it is very nice now to know that she will hopefully be a gannet from now on lol
Royalbob Posted - 04/12/2010 : 20:54:40
congrats and as you said yourself leave her a full week now to digest properly.
Must be great to have her back on track.
reptiledanny Posted - 04/12/2010 : 20:54:27
i didn't really want to feed her as like you sed, its only 3 days apart, but as she was so interested i could refuse her lol
i have just fed bullet his, and he wasn't interested at first after all that, then just as i was about to take the rat away he sruck and grabbed it, but the funny thing of it all was bow was out and about again when i was warming up the rat looking for more food, of course she is wondering around with a lump in her belly lol
she will be left for a week and then fed on two rat pups next saturday as the rat pups are tiny and are nothing for her lol
n/a Posted - 04/12/2010 : 20:19:34
Yes, a bit soon after her last meal - but I can quite understand why you couldn't refuse her, bless her! I think I'd have felt the same - it's so great when you see that lump going down into what used to be an empty little belly! I know it's a cliche but in the wild she might have gorged herself one week, and now as you say she can fast for a week. Some keepers vary feeding schedules for that reason, to make things more 'natural'.

Poor old Bullet - bet he'll be glad when he sees his rat!

Congrats on her feeding so well!
Blackecho Posted - 04/12/2010 : 20:11:52
Be careful feeding 3 days apart, their digestion of a meal can take a few days.

But congrats on another feed.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000