The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Competition?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 19/12/2010 : 22:15:31
Was just wondering what you guys think about doing a monthly photo competition like the reptilian do? Give people a reason to get their cameras out and start taking some pictures?

Would also be some good fun and let new people have access to a thread that would contain the very best royal python pictures we have to offer ^^

If this is a terrible idea feel free to tell me :P
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 23/12/2010 : 00:18:07
vote on the post that kehhlyr posted, then we will figure it out
Kehhlyr Posted - 23/12/2010 : 00:14:19
quote:
Originally posted by GMac

I wont take over the compo however, seen as Kehhlyr has put up one of his rigged polls, I will help out with the voting if you want.

Not rigged.
All votes are genuine and valid. Can vote once a minute and only 4 votes for gmac and nothing else, poor show.

Nice to see that the idea of a compo is liked but voting receives less responses.
Kelfezond Posted - 22/12/2010 : 23:09:36
Sounds good GMac :)
reptiledanny Posted - 22/12/2010 : 22:58:07
kel, ill email u and we can sort out some stuff for the jan compo
reptiledanny Posted - 22/12/2010 : 22:23:40
thanks g, all we need is to be tought how to the voting thing
GMac Posted - 22/12/2010 : 22:22:08
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

Sounds good Danny. I'll set the first one up on January and if anytime between then and now a mod volunteers to take over it'll be groovey, if not we'll take turns doing it between us :)

I wont take over the compo however, seen as Kehhlyr has put up one of his rigged polls, I will help out with the voting if you want.
Kehhlyr Posted - 22/12/2010 : 21:16:41
Should advice be given for setting up voting on TRP?

reptiledanny Posted - 22/12/2010 : 19:19:15
ill speak to k about it, he does the competition on the reptilian, ill found out how to do it from him
Sabriyyah Posted - 22/12/2010 : 19:15:38
I think a competition is a great idea. you could give rosettes like they do at pony shows . surely there must be a web page designer out there who can set up a voting system for us?
reptiledanny Posted - 22/12/2010 : 15:24:59
hehe lol
Kelfezond Posted - 22/12/2010 : 15:14:15
Well if need be we can make voting done by email, I get spammed every day anyway might as well get a bunch of snake votes in my inbox hehe
reptiledanny Posted - 22/12/2010 : 14:23:06
ye thats fine, the only bit we may need help with is the voting part, as the seting up the compotition is the easy part lol
Kelfezond Posted - 22/12/2010 : 14:18:56
Sounds good Danny. I'll set the first one up on January and if anytime between then and now a mod volunteers to take over it'll be groovey, if not we'll take turns doing it between us :)
reptiledanny Posted - 22/12/2010 : 13:42:40
quote:

well im happy to host a competition each month, but might be better if a mod could volunteer since they can keep the thread tidy and on track :)

however if ***ody wants to I don't mind doing it :)

yes, would be slighlty easier with mods, but im happey to help u out kelfezond if u want, and we both run it, i think it would be really fun to have a compotition just for royals
Kelfezond Posted - 21/12/2010 : 23:55:55
Sure they will Bats, I bet you're a great photographer ;)
n/a Posted - 21/12/2010 : 23:52:35
quote:

well im happy to host a competition each month, but might be better if a mod could volunteer since they can keep the thread tidy and on track :)

Ah sorry, Kelfezond, I should have added that my pics would be for info only, forgot this was to do with a competition, but my pics won't be of competition quality!

Look forward to the competition though!
Kelfezond Posted - 21/12/2010 : 23:46:04

n/a Posted - 21/12/2010 : 23:37:46
quote:
Originally posted by Royalbob

Bats if your still having probs with the photos if you email me i could post them up for you. oldbboy@hotmail.co.uk

Oh, thanks - sorry - only just seen your post. Yeah, GMac and Nok have offered (thanks guys) but I only know how to post attachments to an email address, rather than pm-ing, so yes, if that's ok I'll try and get pics of Saada and Surahi too (have to use the camera on this pc) and if I start a thread on the photo section and email the pics to you, and then if you can post them on that thread, that would be great! They won't be of the finest quality but I am rather proud of them - the snakes I mean! Thanks again!
Royalbob Posted - 21/12/2010 : 00:59:08
Bats if your still having probs with the photos if you email me i could post them up for you. oldbboy@hotmail.co.uk
n/a Posted - 20/12/2010 : 14:12:23
I think it's a great idea - a royal photo competition. As you know my photo situation is not the greatest - so far I have one poor quality pic of Shahi looking very large and golden after his last shed, but I do like seeing pics of other people's royals.

Congrats on Cleopatra by the way - I did read the thread. If it's any consolation, my Saada's on the small side too, even though she's a smashing little eater. And I have a corn who started out smaller than the others but she's a whopper now. They catch up in the end!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000