The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 surrey pet supplies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 23/12/2010 : 19:16:56
well i ordered my new stuff from surrey pet supplies, i ordered a 4ft viv for my corn, 2 pieces of exo terra wood, 2 pieces of java wood, 1 exo terra vine, 1 100watt ceramic bulb, and 1 bag of 26 lite zoo med aspen
all together it cost me 130 quid inc postage

i ordered it last wednesday, did not hear from them, so emailed them on tuesday, go an email back saying it would be dispatched tomorow (wednesday) go an email on wednesday saying it had been dispatched and would be recieved tomorow (today) so thought finally, i can setup up a new tank
got it today, i got everything but the java wood which i am not happy about as it was for the royals, so i emailed them, and they told me it was out of stock, so i emailed them back asking why i was not informed, they told me they had put a note in the box, why they could not have emailed me i do not now
on the note it sed i had been refunded as it was not in stock, which i am not happy about as i would have wanted to have waited till it was in stock, plus i do not know how much i have been refunded, so will have to go and check at the bank tomorow, because i want my 4 quid postage refunded as i payed 15 quid postage, without the java branches it would have cost me 11 quid postage, so should get a refund for that as well.
i will be ordering from them again as they do have unbeatable prices, but will prob have to re-order the java branches when in stock.
they are very good, but just when things are out of stock, they do not inform u very well.
just needed to get that off my chest.
i will hopefully eventually get my java wood, just when who nows
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 25/12/2010 : 13:55:24
they refunded my postage as well thankfully
ill show u all a pic of both setups once both are done, i just have to re-order the java wood now
Royalbob Posted - 23/12/2010 : 20:27:41
Thats a good deal. be nice to see a pic once it's all set up.
Blackecho Posted - 23/12/2010 : 19:40:54
How's it looking?
n/a Posted - 23/12/2010 : 19:38:46
That sounds like really good value - keep my fingers crossed for you that they've refunded the java wood postage too; I agree it's so irritating when things aren't made clear. Hope you get it sorted out!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000