The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 what ya get????

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 26/12/2010 : 10:43:02
so come on, what reptile related things did anyone get for christmas?????
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kelfezond Posted - 28/12/2010 : 12:50:01
yer thats what I meant :P breed your own ^^ lazy
reptiledanny Posted - 27/12/2010 : 16:36:19
im happyt to do th first compotition, ill email you, or if i can et my msn sorted ill add you lol
edit: if you breed axanthic to normal u will get normal het axanthics as they are a recesive morph lol
Kelfezond Posted - 27/12/2010 : 12:37:41
Valhalla is fattening up like a trooper so maybe I can sell you one at some point if I can get her to breed with this guy, we're naming him Eric :)

Also Danny- I'm up my girlfriends parents until the 2nd of January so would you like to host the first competition? If not I'll do it before I leave or while I'm up there :)
reptiledanny Posted - 27/12/2010 : 11:52:41
im very jelous of that kel, as i really like axanthics lol
Kelfezond Posted - 27/12/2010 : 11:42:01
Not really a christmas present since I'm buying it for myself but I'm getting my Axanthic very soon :)
reptiledanny Posted - 27/12/2010 : 11:30:53
lol inky, but then if u did that he would ahve to spend more money on the ps3 so wouldn't be as much money for the boa lol
figs, i think u should call her diamond because she looks very very precious, she has diamond shapes all down her back, and people always get diamond jewellery at christmas lol
inkygirl Posted - 26/12/2010 : 22:47:52
what a gorgeous snakey.

i got my new amel corn Travis & new snow corn Leon. Im nagging the BEEPS off my husband though for a rainbow boa....to the point where his PS3 might get dropped if he doesnt give in :D lol xx
n/a Posted - 26/12/2010 : 21:32:02
Congrats - that's quite some present! She's a gorgeous little snake.
Figs Posted - 26/12/2010 : 19:05:02
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

lol figs, we want pics now lol
of the setups and the tiawanese beauty

Not a problem! First of course i'll have to get the setups... set up lol
but here is a fuzzy picture of my little lady, who still needs a name
I'll post some of her once she's settled in
reptiledanny Posted - 26/12/2010 : 18:30:22
lol figs, we want pics now lol
of the setups and the tiawanese beauty
Figs Posted - 26/12/2010 : 16:53:03
I got two nice new big vivs for my corns as well as plants and logs and stuff to go inside
and a baby taiwanese beauty snake!
reptiledanny Posted - 26/12/2010 : 16:10:02
thanks bob, lol, i just need to stop pestering them lol unfortunatly not every morph is pictured in the book, but the sterling lesser is mentioned, so i will have to look that one up on google lol
i do love the book, and is has brought me some great ideas for the future, like the black platinum lol
Royalbob Posted - 26/12/2010 : 12:23:57
Well they can't be that mad they bought you a book to encourage you. Just give thier ears a rest for a bit.
In the meantime you've got all that info to soak up. Have you seen the stirling lesser, WOW
reptiledanny Posted - 26/12/2010 : 11:26:55
thanks bob, and well congrats on getting a new snake then lol
unfortunatly, next year will be a snake free year as i dont think parents are happy that i keep going on about getting more, unless an absolute deal comes my way, i will just ahve to wait untill 2012 when i hopefully get my lesser lol
Royalbob Posted - 26/12/2010 : 11:20:23
Well I've just put a lovely male pinstripe on hold. He's 400g and to pair to my albino to get some hets. She's 1.1kg now so definitely ready for next season. Can't wait. Was after a pin het albino but left it a bit late plus funds with Xmas an all. I thought I'll give making my own a go. Congrats on the book.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000